Jeremy Stephens vs. Irish wannabe boxer

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not surprised the currently generation of irish fighters do not want any part of Stephens, he's the winner in their history..

840995886.jpg.0.jpg

This is a sad thread.

Conor would smash Stephens.
But that bum would never even get a shot at Conor. Mid-Level gatekeeper.

Conor went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever.

Stephen, Conor, Davis, Maywedda

Dafuq is this connect the dots shit?

I like Stephens a lot.

But he got the record for most loses in the UFC (13)

Conor would dominate him, but at least Stephens got to pound his mom.....So lil heathen wins in the end.

that Irish wannabe boxer fucked him up in round 1

1.gif

If he didnt go for the clinch it most likely wouldve been goodnight

Stephens must have set the record for the slowest comeback in history...

I think the title is clear enough but let me help you: irish-wannabe-boxer
2 of the 4 names there fits that description
And where does Floyd fit into this intricate fred

Or did you just post it to make yourself feel better about something
<puh-lease75>

Not surprised the currently generation of irish fighters do not want any part of Stephens, he's the winner in their history..

840995886.jpg.0.jpg

Define what you mean by he’s the winner in their history?

Or just a winner in your heart? You forgot the no homo

1.gif

Marcus Davis is about as Irish as Shogun Rua. People from Boston are known as plastic paddies.

Marcus Davis is about as Irish as Shogun Rua. People from Boston are known as plastic paddies.
Shows you don’t know how genetics are passed.

All men are clones of their fathers, with a slight variation. Same chromosomes. Women are clones of their mothers. You are not 50-50 your mother father it’s not that ratio in your genetic make up. that is how someone with no grasp of genetics understands things.

In fact they did a volunteer test on England’s DNA heritage. The men are still 60% Celtic and the women are 90% Celtic. Women pass their own mitochondrial DNA to their daughters. When the Celts of England were conquered by Norman and Anglo Saxon tribes, they did not kill the women. They left them there. Prolong ongoing their Celtic DNA to the modern 2018.

Marcus Davis is Celtic genome. His culture is not authentic Irish culture though, his culture is Bostonian Irish Americana culture.

Shows you don’t know how genetics are passed.

All men are clones of their fathers, with a slight variation. Same chromosomes.

Marcus Davis is Celtic genome. His culture is not authentic Irish culture though, his culture is Bostonian Irish Americana culture.
Obviously you're a plastic paddy too. Do you realize that his genes more than likely come from France? There is no single celtic genome. Go learn before making an ass of yourself.

Clean as fuck.
I don't think that happens to Emmett but I think Stephens will win by points with the most Sig strikes

Obviously you're a plastic paddy too. Do you realize that his genes more than likely come from France? There is no single celtic genome. Go learn before making an ass of yourself.
Uh ya there is.
How do you think 23 and me and other sites can track if your Celtic or not?

Did you know France was founded by celts.

It’s name was gaul, it’s given name by Romans. Gaul is just another way of calling someone a celt. Same people same genetic make up.

I’m making a ass of myself ? You are quite frankly out of your league.

And where does Floyd fit into this intricate fred

Or did you just post it to make yourself feel better about something
It was more about Conor getting beat up than about who was doing it, and yeah watching him being embarrassed makes me feel good, what about you?
Define what you mean by he’s the winner in their history?

Or just a winner in your heart? You forgot the no homo
He's positive (1-0) against irish men, so far he's winning.

1.gif

unfortunately there's no "if" in MMA, he didn't finish the fight when he had his chance, Stephens did, period..

From the research done, Y chromosome can now be separated into twenty one paternal clans.

Of those 21 paternal clans, eight of which are found in Europe. Of those 8 only 5 are found in Ireland/England/Scotland/Wales

Jay jay. You want a lesson ?

Uh ya there is.
How do you think 23 and me and other sites can track if your Celtic or not?

Did you know France was founded by celts.

It’s name was gaul, it’s given name by Romans. Gaul is just another way of calling someone a celt. Same people same genetic make up.

I’m making a ass of myself ? You are quite frankly out of your league.
23 and me...are you seriously going to use that as a reference?
I was born in Ireland, as was every traceable branch of my family tree. Going back 5 generations, turns out we were actually French. My family name is Irish, but easy to trace from the French original.
As I said, there is no single Celtic genome. Everyone in Ireland was originally from somewhere else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back