Will we see another Condit resurgence?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know several people have written him off because of his losses to Magny and Maia but man can he bring it, I believe those were hands down the worst match ups for his style. And I honestly think he would have beaten Twood if he didn't hurt his knee, be was lighting him up on the feet which is why Tyrone went for the TD, he gave GSP a brutal battle and almost KOd him, and he's just a killer. I think he just needs some confidence back and he can be in title contention by the end of the year with a few b2b, victories. What do you guys think?

He has a long road ahead of him. If he gets his fire back I can see him making another run but it is an uphill battle due to the number of wars he’s been in.

Will always root for him though.

Condit. Out of fighting for some time. Doesn't train any wrestling... SMH. Exciting fighter.... But don't see him ever being a top tier fighter again. SAD.

Condit. Out of fighting for some time. Doesn't train any wrestling... SMH. Exciting fighter.... But don't see him ever being a top tier fighter again. SAD.

I want to believe anyways. How do you know he doesn't train wrestling?

He's shown glimpses of improved wrestling, but he's faced some guys with pretty damn good TDs in Magny and Maia.

dude needs to hang it up immediately. !!

he can't be a punching bag nor can he keep not engaging !!

and he talks like a slow motion Keanu reeves most the time .. Hang em up !!

Unfortunately I think it is wishful thinking at this point. Nothing against Neil Magny but Carlos should have blitzed through him. He hardly goes for submissions anymore and even his striking seems to have regressed. Let him face Tarec Saffiedine.

Unless he comes out and smashes Brown, looking like the Condit of old, I hope he retires soon. That being said, he's had one of the most fun and exciting careers to follow, and he'll be remembered as a fan-favourite.

I know several people have written him off because of his losses to Magny and Maia but man can he bring it, I believe those were hands down the worst match ups for his style. And I honestly think he would have beaten Twood if he didn't hurt his knee, be was lighting him up on the feet which is why Tyrone went for the TD, he gave GSP a brutal battle and almost KOd him, and he's just a killer. I think he just needs some confidence back and he can be in title contention by the end of the year with a few b2b, victories. What do you guys think?

Time waits for no athlete. Condit's best days are behind him.

Why ruin a stellar legacy by putting your body through punishment it simply can't stand up to?

Let the new generation of fighters at welterweight keep the division afloat.

I'm a huge fan of NBK but it would kill me to watch him lose another fight in the UFC... maybe taking a few guys down in Bellator before retirement could resurrect his current stock as a mixed martial artist.

Sadly I don't think so. I was always a fan of him since WEC days, but I think his time is coming to a end, he seems a lot more tentative and hesitant in his last few fights. He has been in so many wars and I think its really taken its toll.

I think he's done as a title contender.
Now if he lured Nick Diaz out for a rematch.....
that could be a card headliner that could earn the boys some serious cash.
I'd buy that one.

Stranger things have happened. Arlovski went on a tear for a while.

Back