WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
20afl1g.jpg

CkCGGcHW0AAYMhf.jpg

139b076298a6576b7ec86f09c2a396e7.jpg

ef6ef-1501002175-800.jpg

The J.O.B squad. The good old days. When even low card guys like Al Snow were insanely over and sold tons of merch. A bet whoever the popular guys are now don’t get the crowd reaction Al Snow did.

RIP Pepper

I noticed this a few years back and always wondered what Al trained in to be a cornerman

Dude was awesome in ECW... Watched an old VHS a while back. Head was a great gimmick. Plus when all the fans had one...

I've always like Al, but in his "shoot videos", he's kind of a cunt.

Al Snow for WWE HOF.

I kid.

Wish Al was younger so he could fight in The UFC.

He could still be CM Punks cornerman though

Dude was awesome in ECW... Watched an old VHS a while back. Head was a great gimmick. Plus when all the fans had one...
Loved ECW, before being absorbed by WWE. Al Snow against Douglas? The crowd was wooing as they were chopping each other like ten times each.

Thats so cool,. Al Snow was a great performer in WWE. and Dan Severn is the man!!! I have seen Severn fight live before, he in an absolute gentleman, very nice guy.

At 55 years old Dan would still beat many UFC HW's in 2018, guys like Cyril Asker and Walt Harris and Christian Colombo are the exact type of guys he beats all the time on the regional shows, over 100 wins in MMA, he would take those guys down and tap them out, they wouldn't be able to stop it. War Severn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back