Is Brian Ortega the real deal?

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC seems to be hyping him up and I haven't seen any threads about him fighting cans and discrediting his wins.

He doesn't seem to talk trash and I kind of like his persona.

Is Brian Ortega sherdog's future poster boy? How long until the hipsters turn on him?

He’s got an exciting skill set.

The new hot young prospect... But with sick BJJ. Needs some boxing work. I expect his fight with Edgar to be exciting and maybe a surprise finish...

UFC seems to be hyping him up and I haven't seen any threads about him fighting cans and discrediting his wins.

Is Brian Ortega sherdog's future poster boy? How long until the hipsters turn on him?

I like the guy I've been watching him for a bit, bringz skillz & danger well spoken and got a warrior spirit. Put payne down has a fan...

I picked em over Frankie

He's an incredibly slick and dangerous submission threat.

Didn't he get popped for Roids his first UFC fight?

Yeah he's the shit.

He's the Tony Ferguson of the FW division

He gets hit alot, gets better as the fight goes on, great cardio, good standup and even better grappling..... now that you say it, you're onto something. <30><mma4>

When a man that weighs 145 lb jumps up around a tough as all hell Cub Swanson, gets him in a hanging guillotine choke and literally chokes the living crap out of him forcing him to frantically tap out to end the fight you know something about this guy is the real deal.

When Ortega fights teh fan's faces be like

<{Joewithit}>

Reminds me of Ferguson. Dangerous but clearly beatable. The question is when will either lose?

Back