Anyone else a Santiago Ponzinibbio fan?

Vojislav

I fight for honor
Banned
Reaction score
I like him. He's an old school fighter, a warrior.

He fights for honor and legacy.

“I don’t fight in the UFC for money,” Ponzinibbio said. “I don’t fight in the UFC for big fights. I only fight in the UFC because I have the dream of being number one and being the champion. People don’t understand that I haven’t been home to my home country in ten years. I had no money, I lived on the street. Now I’ve moved to America and I live at the gym and all I do is train.

“I don’t see my family and it’s very difficult. All of them are in Argentina and I just live on my own here. I don’t speak the language that well, the culture is difficult for me. It’s tough brother, but I just get my head down and I work hard because I have my dream. I want to be the champion of the world. Everything I have in the life is just for one reason and that’s to be the champion.

Everyone talks about Till, Usman... But this guy is the real deal. He will derail all your favorite welterweights just like he derailed Mike Perry hype train.

Solid 5 win streak. I would favor him against Woodley too.

PONZINIBBIO_SANTIAGO.png

Yes definitely , but defeating Perry does not help him with the doltish and younger fans here.

I liked him till he hardcore eyepoked and KTFO'd Gunny.

If he wasn't a chronic eye poker it'd be easier. But nah not a fan.

I don't know what to think about him, hopefuly other comments will provide some interesting info btw I don't know why but Ponzibio seems like more logical name then Ponzinibbio

If he didn't try to rip dude's eyes off every fight it would be easier. He's definitly legit but not really a fan

he is an exciting fighter, so why not?

I don't know what to think about him, hopefuly other comments will provide some interesting info btw I don't know why but Ponzibio seems like more logical name then Ponzinibbio

How about him being an Argentine training in Brazil. These two countries have intense rivalry from football. When he entered Brazilian MMA gyms they all wanted to beat him, then he put a beating on them and is right now the best Brazilian MMA product in the UFC.

Brasil decime que se siente tener en casa a tu papa...

Last 2 fights I seen him in he had hard time finding his target until he poked someone in the eyes. Hard to be a fan with that in mind, plus it doesn't help that it looks like he got a hair-transplant from somebody's dick hairs.

Last edited:
Fighting dirty is an old Argentine art all the way from Maradona to Marcos Maidana. They somehow make it look cool, that's what I like about them.

I was glad when Maidana double legged and elbowed Floyd and what not.

Those guys grew up in the tough barrios in Argentina. They show these privileged boys like Perry and Gunni what the real tough streets are all about.

Ya que es Argentino, lo diré en español. El tipo es buenísimo en el ring, pero tiene la maldita mala costumbre de meterle los dedos en el ojo a los oponentes. It's hard to be his fan.

It was a thing of beauty.

It's not his problem if the rules allow this. You get 2 free eye pokes before the warning. He only used one.

He poked three times actually. But, I gotta give it up to him. He is the best eyepoker in the business. The way he followed up the pokes with punches was a thing of beauty. It is almost as if he practised that combination.

Last edited:

He poked three times actually. But, I gotta give it up to him. He is the best eyepoker in the business. The way he followed up pokes with punches was a thing of beauty. It is almost as if he practised that combination.

Almost as beautiful as this

Back