Tired of the Nate and Conor hate

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bunch of disrespectful nerds in this bitch

Nate Diaz is in the top 5 for fighters with the most ufc fights in history. Hes fought in multiple weight classes, saved cards on short notice, and has split as much blood in the ufc as anyone. Hes not a champion, hes not even a contender..

Yet every post i read on here trashes the guy..

Conor (a fighter ive never been a fan of), is basically as exciting as it gets.. Won belts in 2 weight classes and never lost them. Fucking brought MMA to another level, represented it fighting Floyd..
And did well.. Won rounds, looked good.. Any fan of mma would be proud of the guy

10 years on sherdog and maybe ive gotten too old for this subforum. I just cant with you guys any more

These 2 guys are in a very expensive and important buisness negotiation.. This is their jobs, their future, and lays the blueprint for how fighters will continue to be paid.

You dont think they want to fight? The reason they arent scheduled is money, not fear..

All these posts need to be pressured to the ufc... The company fighting the biggest lawsuit ive ever heard of for being shady greedy crooks

As if Nate and Conor were equally hated.

jGMUxy2.gif

Dont be man, its the haters that buy the PPV that line their pockets. The more haters that wanna see them lose, the more they make.
{<jordan}

I agree with TS.

Why bash fighters who never fight?

Nate Diaz is in the top 5 for fighters with the most ufc fights in history. Hes fought in multiple weight classes, saved cards on short notice, and has split as much blood in the ufc as anyone. Hes not a champion, hes not even a contender..

Conor (a fighter ive never been a fan of), is basically as exciting as it gets.. Won belts in 2 weight classes and never lost them. Fucking brought MMA to another level, represented it fighting Floyd..
And did well.. Won rounds, looked good.. Any fan of mma would be proud of the guy

10 years on sherdog and maybe ive gotten too old for this subforum. I just cant with you guys any more

These 2 guys are in a very expensive and important buisness negotiation.. This is their jobs, their future, and lays the blueprint for how fighters will continue to be paid.

You dont think they want to fight? The reason they arent scheduled is money, not fear..

All these posts need to be pressured to the ufc... The company fighting the biggest lawsuit ive ever heard of for being shady greedy crooks
Then leave Sherdog and hang out with other tumblrinas.
It's just a bunch of alpha dudes with 9 inch dicks tossing barbs at each other. When we're not benching 275 and crawling over a pile of naked models to get to our 3rd bottle of Patron, this is what we do.
1519111240528.jpg

Whats in fighters interest is not in interest of fans. Guys in their healthy prime not fighting two years is not in fans interest so they'll get shit on for it just like when players strike like baseball.

Hell even when not healthy like Khabib they get heat for not fighting. It is what it is.

I don't think as many people are annoyed by Nate holding up divisions.

Lol as if Conor is totally innocent. The UFC made a mockery of themselves that has trickled to the whole sport. Now they can't even get their beloved McGregor to even fight for them anymore because they have him everything he wanted. All criticism of the UFC/Conor is brought upon themselves

Why keep talking about retired fighters? They don't fight, they just talk and talk and talk...

I'l be that guy then.

You only threw Nate's name in there to try and legitimize Conor. Nate is as legit as it gets, and paid his dues in the fight game. Most people respect him quite a bit on here, and you know that.

Canner on the other hand, is an absolute embarrassment to MMA. A complete fabrication, created by marketing hype, overzealous Irish fans, and favorable matchmaking, with a good dose of manufactured "personality" in there.

This is the REAL Conor. Insecure poser, super self conscious about the way people perceive him.
giphy.gif

There's never been a fighter as disrespectful and dismissive of fellow fighters, as Conor. Not even Shale was as disrespectful, and that's saying alot.

Dude jacked his whole image from a Canadian male model.

method=get&s=conor-mcgregor-06-11-2015-20-12-37-887 (1).jpg

download aaa(2).jpg

He's not staying away because of money. He's staying away because at this point, no amount of favorable matchmaking is gonna save his ass from Khabib or El Cucoy.

He wants a piece of the UFC BEFORE he accepts either fight, because he knows whats going to happen to his stock once the cage door closes with either one....

Last edited:
agree with most of what you said until you said conor looked good against floyd. he wasn't winning shit or landing any real offence against floyd. it just looked like a guy that couldn't box fighting a boxer that couldn't hit much any more. even in the early rounds the only decent punches were being landed by mayweather to the body. i kinda agree with the judge that didn't give conor a round. boxing is about effective offence, not who waves their arms around more.

idk, Nate is a journeyman who is popular just because he's a pothead semi-retarded and Conor..i think has something to do with the fact that this fucking duck is holding the lineal belt in the most stacked UFC LW division instead of defending it

the elusive logical / balanced sherdog opinion

Back