Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain

tenor.gif

Cain by decision. Just a hunch.

i think Fedor. and there is no right answer so i won't belabor it.

Cain wins in a cage. Fedor wins in a ring.

There always a chance Fedor catches him and KO's him, but I think Cain will be too strong in the clinch and with his top game. Fedor won't be able to avoid the takedown in the cage.

Close fight. Probably a decision. Could go either way. I'll pick Fedor because I liked him.

Cain takes him down and pounds him out worse than Bigfoot did.

Fedor by touch of death

He would KO him standing and if Cain took him down he would take his arm back to Russia

What is interesting about this fight is they both usually move forward like Terminators but Fedor would be best served to keep his distance and play counter striker here, especially since for once this would be a opponent with similar height and reach.

Cain would probably look to press Fedor against the fence and/or look for takedowns.

Fedor has much better hands. Cain would probably walk into strikes.

I say 8/10 Fedor wins via superior striking. I will give Cain a small chance of grinding him out but a young Fedor was too versatile and slippery on the ground and had great sweeps. He was also great at using sub attempts to escape or sweep from the bottom. Once they are on the feet it is Fedor's world.

Last edited:
Cain would be a big favorite. I think he'd finish Fedor within three rounds.

There always a chance Fedor catches him and KO's him, but I think Cain will be too strong in the clinch and with his top game. Fedor won't be able to avoid the takedown in the cage.
Like really, Fedor loses in clinch position?
And do you really believe its not all about being out of prime but about ring/cage?
Even if Cain would take him down, as soon as he goes to the ground on his back, he gonna submit him with an armbar. End of story for burito pride (sorry but brown pride tatio is racist and dumb shit). Cain lost atleast once in his prime and its enough go exclude him from any talks about beating the unbeatable, not to mention Werdum loss

And there is a small chance that Cain gets injured and the fight gets cancelled.

Simple question

In the cage, who wins and how?

Ken: I'll take Which One? for $500 Alex.

Trebek: "Which fighter would certainly dominate the Sherdog proclaimed GOAT if both fighters, fought in their prime?"

KenJenningsBuzzer-300x187.jpg

Ken: Who is Cain Velasquez?

"I wouldn't wanna fight prime Fedor."- Cain

Answer is the same as always: Fedor.

Simple question

In the cage, who wins and how?
Let us see.

prime Fedor lasted a decade.
Prime cain? About 3 fights.

Fedor beat guys at their own strength. Went to the ground against Nog, stood against Crop Cop
Cain standing got KTFO by Junior...

yeah... I'll take Fedor.

Back