"He said he wants Khabib in Russia"

That fight would sell like crazy. Why do people think Dana is making that up or Conor wouldn't want that?

Win or lose Conor is having his second biggest pay day if the UFC can book Conor vs Khabib in Russia

It would seem to be a huge money fight. McGregor x Khabib in Russia, but at this point, I don't know. It might do 2MPPV or it might make a little below 1MPPV. I honeslty don't know how much star power McGregor still has due to his inactivity, maybe a lot of his fans got tired of him, wouldn't be surprised.

It would be his retirement fight, he’s not gonna “work his way” back to the title and he will get absolutely smoked, no chance he gets back up after Khabib slams him

Dana sounds like a girl who's getting cheated on.

If this ever happened I wonder if the great potato migration would make it into Russia to support McGregs like they did in the USA?

It would seem to be a huge money fight. McGregor x Khabib in Russia, but at this point, I don't know. It might do 2MPPV or it might make a little below 1MPPV. I honeslty don't know how much star power McGregor still has due to his inactivity, maybe a lot of his fans got tired of him, wouldn't be surprised.

Dana, Conor is just messing with you. Let it go girl.

McG has the largest balls. Kid backs it up too.

No wonder you beta cucks hate so hard.

giphy.gif

khabib would pull out or miss weight anyways. might as well say it to look good, he knows it wont happen

Conor will starch Khabib so badly in Russia even CNN will stop talking about it

Never seemed likely , Dana mentioned it so it's now impossible.

khabib would pull out or miss weight anyways. might as well say it to look good, he knows it wont happen
Conor doesn't strike me as the type who's afraid to test himself. And he definitely seems utterly confident in his skill set.

Last edited:
The redness of Dana's head tho.

Back