How would prime big nog do against prime Jds and current stipe in UFC?

Yes, he beats them both.

Nog got CroCop down, who had arguably a better TDD than both.
Nog outstruck Kharitonov, who was very good boxer. Stipe and JDS have sloppy defenses.
Nog had a granite chin. They wouldn't finish him.
He would outcardio both with ease and wear them down. Take them down eventually and sub 'em.

Junior gets armbarred again.

52097.jpg

Stipe gets triangled.

<NoneOfMy>

Last edited:
loses to both. won't get em down, they won't follow him to the ground, and he won't win standing.

He would triangle both after getting beat up.

Assuming no USADA and in octagon? Big Nog gets destroyed.

Seriously, how do people not understand how much striking and TDD has improved since PRIDE times, at least at the elite level?

Nog was actually the coach and mentor of JDS.

This.would be a tough matchup for Nog as both Stipe and JDS have good hands but Nog has faced many many deadly strikers in his time.

Prime Nog was impossible to finish. He had the boxing and chin to hang with both standing and would start pouring it on after 10 minutes. Nog had the absolute GOAT cardio and heart of any HW we have ever seen and JDS and Stipe would eventually slow down and wilt under that pace and pressure.

I will go with Nog, the guy who was top 2 in the world for 8 years and went his first 10 or 11 years without ever being finished.

Nog would box up Jds.

JDS has next to no striking defense. He’s pure offense.

Nog was one of the most durable fighters to every compete in MMA. He would beat JDS.

Stipe..I’m not so sure.

Prime nog had legit boxing and obviously an advantage on the ground. He could beat either of them

Because nobody knew what he was trying to do back then lol. On the flip though, I can see Stipe playing it extremely smart and winning the decision. I don't see either stopping Nog.

Back