UFC HW Adam Wieczorek at TFC

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A few years ago

he is the guy with the blurred face.(11:50)

tfc.png

Wieczorek is the guy on the right.

"Interesting" fact : His fight with Hamilton back then got removed from UFC Gdansk because of trouble making football hools.

upload_2018-2-20_18-0-3.png
His next fight.

"Interesting" fact : His fight with Hamilton back then got removed from UFC Gdansk because of trouble making football hools.

Wieczorek is well known among the football hooligans in Poland. He is one of the fanclub leaders of a club from Chorzów which is ,,in a war" with club from Gdańsk where the UFC was happening.

I don't know how this works in other countries , but these football fans are filthy animals, so it would be very possible for them to try something stupid during the event or weigh ins. A lot of shit is going on because of football fans.

However, Wieczorek seems like a cool guy to me, not so talented though, easy work for Bhullar.

Last edited:
Wieczorek is well known among the football hooligans in Poland. He is one of the fanclub leaders of a club from Chorzów which is ,,in a war" with club from Gdańsk where the UFC was happening.

I don't know how this works in other countries , but these football fans are filthy animals, so it would be very possible for them to try something stupid during the event or weigh ins. A lot of shit is going on because of football fans.

However, Wieczorek seems like a cool guy to me, not so talented though, easy work for Bhullar.
Football fans are filthy animals in Brazil too. I think it's fair and safe to say that they're the worst sport fans worldwide speaking, would kill each other because of their "team" lol i've seen so many friends fight and argue because of football, it's incredible.

PS: Wiecz surprised you, didn't he? :D

Had to read twice I thought he might be the spawn of Jonathan 'lock 'N' load' Wiezorek

These so-called "hooligans" should all man up and fight in MMA if they're so tough, instead of beating up people in the street and smashing public property.

Fuckin sick omoplata on a high level wrestler

Gets the thumbs up from me, regardless of his hooliganism

Football fans are filthy animals in Brazil too. I think it's fair and safe to say that they're the worst sport fans worldwide speaking, would kill each other because of their "team" lol i've seen so many friends fight and argue because of football, it's incredible.

PS: Wiecz surprised you, didn't he? :D

So you understand, it's freaking crazy, it's sad that a sport with such tradition seems to be a perfect place for pathological scumbags. In my city there is ,,a war" between two clubs. It's quite common to hear about assaults in worse districts, one club's hools beating second club's hools. And it's not like its just a punch in the face, they sometimes attack them with knives and machetes. There was a football-related murder 3 months ago. My flatmate used to be a fan of one of these clubs, he told me once that he was threatened by hooligans because he didn't cheer loud enough during the game.

Wieczorek didn't suprise me as much as Bhullar did, in a negative way. Adam was just being himself and I still don't have high hopes for him. However, if you are a highly touted prospect and you are getting submitted by omoplata, it means you have never had a bright future in front of you.

So you understand, it's freaking crazy, it's sad that a sport with such tradition seems to be a perfect place for pathological scumbags. In my city there is ,,a war" between two clubs. It's quite common to hear about assaults in worse districts, one club's hools beating second club's hools. And it's not like its just a punch in the face, they sometimes attack them with knives and machetes. There was a football-related murder 3 months ago. My flatmate used to be a fan of one of these clubs, he told me once that he was threatened by hooligans because he didn't cheer loud enough during the game.

Wieczorek didn't suprise me as much as Bhullar did, in a negative way. Adam was just being himself and I still don't have high hopes for him. However, if you are a highly touted prospect and you are getting submitted by omoplata, it means you have never had a bright future in front of you.
Yeah i agree with everything you said, but Wiecz was setting up some legit triangles too, the omoplata just came first, i told my lil bro before the fight that it would be either a DEC win by Bhullar or a sub by triangle to Wiecz, turns out a omoplata came out of nowhere lol

I think Bhullar has a terrible fight IQ, he was having success on the feet and connecting at Wiecz and then he shoots, wtf? He got tired very fast too..

Wiecz has a really good chin and great conditioning to a heavyweight, but yeah i don't have exactly high hopes for him, he's lucky he fights at heavyweight where most guys sucks really bad though. I think he will be a top 15 soon thanks to his grappling.

Back