How would khabib fare against prime jake shield and koscheck?

DenisDiamond

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
who would be the favorite and why?
Khabib-prime jake shield
Khabib-prime koscheck
Khabib-Prime Matt Hughes

Great questions. I'd give edge to kos at least.

Would love to see khabib v kevin Lee or other great takedown artist for similar reasons.

I can see Koscheck freezing up when Khabib stalks him to the cage and starts his chain wrestling frenzy. Jake will be the harder fight, because he's the better, more accomplished pure grappler. But then when you factor in strikes, Khabib should probably win a Tibau-like split decision.

dude lets fkn see kabib against some legidimate top fucking contenders first man evryone rides this guys dick to fkn hard

dude lets fkn see kabib against some legidimate top fucking contenders first man evryone rides this guys dick to fkn hard
He beat rda, mj and barboza bro. That's as legit as it gets. Guy is proven at this point, can't argue

He beat rda, mj and barboza bro. That's as legit as it gets. Guy is proven at this point, can't argue
in a lighter weight class and hes being matched up against champions and top contenders from a higher weight division really? u get what i mean right? ya edson, rda, johnson are good but theyre not Kos, Hughes or Shields.

Freestyle vs Power Wrestling is a great back and forth debate

freestyle vets would probably argue that angles and flexibility turn the corner on a lot of power moves

power wrestling vets would argue takedowns would favor applied strength while ground game reversals score less in judging, and a good power wrestler would survive the ground even in bad positions. Match draws, power moves edge the win with higher success TD

since power wrestling doesn't necessarily guarentee immunity to subs, once things get to the ground freestyle seems to edge out in my mind

I mean, we gotta see khabob vs gsp @ 170 right? I mean, if he can grapplefuk georges ..... the kid might be unstoppable. But Tony is a great fight too, tony takes risks and is never boring

I mean, we gotta see khabob vs gsp @ 170 right? I mean, if he can grapplefuk georges ..... the kid might be unstoppable. But Tony is a great fight too, tony takes risks and is never boring
lol ya id love to see khabib rush Rush like that and see what happens to him.

I would see kos cs kahbib foing either ko for kos or a boring ass win like diego by keeping the distance.

Gets KO'd by Kos.

Gets UD'd (possibly choked out) by Shields.

Those guys are big WWs, while Khabib could barely move Tibau.

Khabib-prime jake shield Khabib. Shields is good but he doesn't have the greatest record against grapplers of that level.
Khabib-prime koscheck I don't know. it depends on which "prime" Koscheck we see. Koscheck was always good but couldn't follow a plan.
Khabib-Prime Matt Hughes Khabib maybe. Matt Hughes was one of the best but had issues with some high level grapplers.

kos was legit in the wrestling dept, he even muscled down GSP in the 1st round during their fight just outta pure strength and determination that he wanted to take georges down

in a lighter weight class and hes being matched up against champions and top contenders from a higher weight division really? u get what i mean right? ya edson, rda, johnson are good but theyre not Kos, Hughes or Shields.

Rda is better than koscheck in my opinion

Who’s the best wrestler/grappler Khabib has ever fought?

Anybody that thinks Khabib can beat Shields is out of their mind lol. Come on. What a ridiculous topic.

Back