Should i buy ufc 3?

theTKDguy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I liked ea ufc 2 a bit, but it is still faar from undisputed 3. I liked how the jabs could do actual damage in comparisson to undisputed. This whole new standup for ufc 3 looks like shit but career mode seems enjoyable. Interested in the stand and bang mode (it is basically a kickboxing bout right?) and the new characters. Should i buy it or not?

Heard its better than the last two but thats not saying much

Animations still look like shit so I wouldn't but thats my preference.

Something is off about the way fighters move and punch

You could also buy UFC 222 for the same price as UFC 3......

Id choose to flush the money instead. {<jordan}

It think it's dope, don't understand all of the hate the UFC titles get. The standup is vastly superior to the second iteration.

I didn’t like it at the beginning cuz I was gettin my ass kicked but it makes it fun and challenging to learn the striking I enjoy it overall

Don't.

I refuse to buy ea games as a protest until they make skate 4

I feel the striking in ufc 2 is underrated. It was decent, much better than the first one. I don't like the animations in the new one but i wanna try it

208b8f_d17090b35f6449c0b9f924c6e592b593~mv2.png

If you have the money and the desire... follow your dreams, kid.

If you aren't in a rush to play it (you don't seem to be) wait a few months and it'll be heavily discounted

Got any friends that work at a gaming store or something ? Ask them to buy it for you with their discount and just give them the cash for it.
Haven't played it but think that you could do something better with $60.

Won it on a Twitter giveaway, its better than the second game for sure and the goat mode is definitely better than the previous career mode.

It's fun, much better then the previous entries but not really worth the $60 price tag. Career mode is fun once you start, but it gets repetitive after awhile. Two things they did really well with this game is the striking and fighter individuality. Fighting against Eddie Alvarez feels much different then fighting against Dustin Poirier. Eddie will constantly be in your face and moving forward, whereas Dustin is content to stay on the outside. The fighters move and fight like their real life counterparts.

The way the devs explained it is that on the easier difficulties, the AI won't resemble their counterparts too much, they'll be more of a base fighter with different attributes/move sets. But once you play on normal/hard, you can really see how much they resemble the real life fighter. All in all, it is a fun game.

But I would say wait until the price drops to around $40, simply due to the lack of overall content. Unless you have money to spend, then go pick up a copy.

Back