Should stem cell injections be considered a PED?

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And added to the USADA ban list? I am not going to claim to be an expert on this, but from watching all of Noe Rogaine's podcast's on the subject, its like some miracle drug. They banned IV rehydration, so to me it doesnt seem to far fetched that this would be banned as well.

I'm no expert but from what I've heard, no. Aren't they going to legalize it?

No , not if it's for therapeutic purposes to accelerate healing from injuries.

I don't think it qualifies as a performance enhancer...I thought it was for healing and recovery.

They only repair...why would that be banned?

I think the rehydration thing is because it doesn't hydrate them properly and encourages more extreme cutting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Can apparently mask PED usage. My bad.

Last edited:
it heals you. I dont think you're taking it and training at the same time to help you perform better. I think its just to heal when you get injured. I'm all for it. Except its too bad the broke fighters cant get it when they get injured though.

George dubya hated the stem cells. I want the stem cells baptized and given a proper burial.

If they ban it, it would only make PEDs even more widespread than they are, it's a rough sport and fighters need to heal their injuries and recover faster.

tenor.gif

Can't ban what you can't detect.

Besides it isn't improving your performance beyond human level.

If they ban it, it would only make PEDs even more widespread than they are, it's a rough sport and fighters need to heal their injuries and recover faster.
But from what i been hearing from Rogan, and the people he has on his podcast that have got the injections is that the felt like 20+ years younger two weeks after the injections. And this is after serious injuries. Imagine a healthy fighter getting the injections.......

Can't ban what you can't detect.

Besides it isn't improving your performance beyond human level.
Do you have proof it can not be detected?
And listen to Rogan's podcasts if you believe it doesnt improve performance.

Do you have proof it can not be detected?
And listen to Rogan's podcasts if you believe it doesnt improve performance.

Rogan also pushes nootropics and cites a study they did of 20 people as proof.

And added to the USADA ban list? I am not going to claim to be an expert on this, but from watching all of Noe Rogaine's podcast's on the subject, its like some miracle drug. They banned IV rehydration, so to me it doesnt seem to far fetched that this would be banned as well.

No its a medical procedure. I don't see it as cheating anymore than a fighter weighing in at 170 then being 180 pounds on fight night. Weigh ins are kinda ironic in itself. Its required for you to make 155 pounds on FRIDAY but its absolutely ok to be 165 pounds the next day when it counts lol...

It just shows each fighter can make the required weight the night before, big whoop....when they will both be a dif weight in the fight lol. Smh makes lots of sense.

Aside from that I hate the fact PED's are illegal in general. Fighters think its cheating to take ped's only because some chose to use them and others chose not to take them. Those who chose not to obv are at a disadvantage but if they were legal they had a choice to take them as well or accept the fact your opponent takes them and you wont. If every fighter was allowed to take them then that's not cheating.

A PED doesn't give you super powers despite what many fans seem to think they do. They don't add talent that isn't already there and also they don't increase a fighters fight IQ. What they do is enhance your performance.

I just don't see the problem with a fighter wanting to take a PED to get the absolute MAX from their own body.

No its a medical procedure. I don't see it as cheating anymore than a fighter weighing in at 170 then being 180 pounds on fight night. Weigh ins are kinda ironic in itself. Its required for you to make 155 pounds on FRIDAY but its absolutely ok to be 165 pounds the next day when it counts lol...

It just shows each fighter can make the required weight the night before, big whoop....when they will both be a dif weight in the fight lol. Smh makes lots of sense.

Aside from that I hate the fact PED's are illegal in general. Fighters think its cheating to take ped's only because some chose to use them and others chose not to take them. Those who chose not to obv are at a disadvantage but if they were legal they had a choice to take them as well or accept the fact your opponent takes them and you wont. If every fighter was allowed to take them then that's not cheating.

A PED doesn't give you super powers despite what many fans seem to think they do. They don't add talent that isn't already there and also they don't increase a fighters fight IQ. What they do is enhance your performance.

I just don't see the problem with a fighter wanting to take a PED to get the absolute MAX from their own body.

All Athletes should be on PEDS, it aids with recovery most importantly. Athletes are entertainers at the end of the day and should provide entertainment to the fans

All Athletes should be on PEDS, it aids with recovery most importantly. Athletes are entertainers at the end of the day and should provide entertainment to the fans
UFC lost all its big stars thanks to this garbage PED shit. Just make it legal and those who don't like it...well it is a spectators sport so go take a hike your likely gonna leave a little to be desired for the fans compared to the JIUCED

But from what i been hearing from Rogan, and the people he has on his podcast that have got the injections is that the felt like 20+ years younger two weeks after the injections. And this is after serious injuries. Imagine a healthy fighter getting the injections.......

Sounds like a fighter being able to fight. What's the issue?

The primary reason IVs are banned is because they can be used to hide/mask doping, and has nothing to do with weight cutting. Remember, >90% of USADA athletes don't cut weight at all.

I get the first part but is the second part a joke?

Back