Artem Lobov: Conor will defend his title against the winner of Ferguson/Khabib

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Conor is the lightweight champion"
"Its good how its play out. Conor is in negotiations with the UFC. In the meantime Tony and Khabib will fight for the contender spot.The winner of the fight will be the true true challenger"

lol.

timestamped

It's good that Tony and Khabib are going to fight so we can finally find a worthy number 1 contender...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30307-1372801137-26.gif

I'll believe it when I see it.

contracts have been signed and id hate to see Conor not have earn hos way back after this shit show

I feel bad for Artem. He’s Conor’s punching bag.

So, Conor is in negotiations to the challenge the true champion for the LW belt when he returns?

LMFAO

"Its good how its play out"

if your the champ then arent you going to fight number 1 and 2 eventually? tony was number 1 and even interm he should of fought him if conor did win the fight then kabib would be next in line so it shouldnt matter

there acting so happy that number one and two are facing each other you know that there scared shitless of facing either guy

December, 2015

That's when these guys were first scheduled to fight, and how long its taken.

But Conor is the one holding it up...

giphy.gif

Take your time shitbirds

i wish Conor would have fought cowboy instead of nate ..

cowboy you can't get a significant win streak goin to make it desirable for you to even hold the belt .. Why? So you can lose it on your first defense ?

Lord artem has spoken! So it shall be!

Except Konour to call Nate out as soon as they announce Khabib as the winner.

December, 2015

That's when these guys were first scheduled to fight, and how long its taken.

But Conor is the one holding it up...

giphy.gif

Take your time shitbirds

Why dont you take Conor nuts out of your mouth first. When was the last time Conor defended his belt, Ill wait. When was the last time Conor fight for the ufc, ill wait. You nuthugger don't even want him to fight so you guys can just idolize him and talk shit to other posters.

gonna be so funny when Khabib pulls out of the Tony fight or misses weight.
Gonna be so much salt here.

P.S: hoping it won't happen tho

When someone holds the interim belt they're considered the clear and only #1 contender so wtf is he talking about...

Back