When Khabib Wins The Title

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Where should he be on the p4p list? Imo, he deserves Top 5 when he beats Ferg.

Also, who should he defend his title against first?

Discuss.

Top 2 or #1 IMO. Dude is a monster and no one has come close to beating him. He destroyed RDA who is #4 or 3 at WW right now.

He is my favorite fighter but he shouldnt be in front of the Champs who defended the title, but if he wins and then defends the Belt he will be close to 1. His first Defense should be Conor if he returns if not i dont know, Gathje vs Porior winner sounds good but they both lost recently, Eddie too, Edson lost to Khabib. The top 5 should fight to get a shot there is no clear contender after so fighters should take the chance.

This forum is going to be a weird, weird place if Tony destroys Khabib in embarrassing fashion.

He shouldnt be on the P4P list and should fight Kevin Lee after Ferguson beats him or after he pulls out of the Ferguson fight again

Top 5 at best. His striking is shit. There Much more complete fighters on the p4p list

He's going to be breathing like Dada by the end of the 2nd round against Ferguson. Kind of doubt he wins that fight. If he does, somewhere in the back half of the P4P rankings. Can't jump MM, DC, Stipe, Holloway or Woodley right away. Resume is thin and as fantastic as he is as a grappler, his striking skills are still meh.

Where should he be on the p4p list? Imo, he deserves Top 5 when he beats Ferg.

Also, who should he defend his title against first?

Discuss.

PPK7YSBCQcuDzHMD4gSjU5op2qagCjVcNZJhPDWjicrdA_veRKXLK6oKNjioXv_dM0yBsJQgV19LWL2KFVm0d-sPaSPVgXRPZiW46Y1A8n3SysN6RHMOcqv5wKlRL9BpW12_sbA=w320-h240-nc

I don’t think he gets ahead of DJ but maybe #2 or #3? He should be ahead of Conor if he wins undoubtedly

Back