Reaction score
Saparbek Safarov: $13,500 ($10,000 to show, $3,500 Reebok sponsorship

<6><6>

Is this a new record low? Plus he got murked by Pedro

His pay is so low it makes the Reebok sponsorship money look sweet
<36><36>

Peanut-Free-Download-PNG.png

<{danayeah}>

embarrassing and shameful for a 5bil company that pays its stars millions...but until these dummies organize and create/join a union, it will continue.

There are no salaries reported for overseas cards. Youre bitching about a report that even states they don't know the actual figures.

Youre a fool

Last edited:
... and that's why there's barely any talent coming into the LHW and HW divisions.

That $10,000 probably doesn't even cover his airfare.

He was 0-1 in the UFC and put in there as a showcase for Pedro's skill, what did you expect?

Sit in a cubicle and post on Sherdog all day for 50K a year or train 2 hours a day in a gym and fight 3 times a year for 50K.

I know which one I'd rather.

Sit in a cubicle and post on Sherdog all day for 50K a year or train 2 hours a day in a gym and fight 3 times a year for 50K.

I know which one I'd rather.
<Y2JSmirk>

That's why they keep raising the PPV price.... cut this man's salary in half, motherfucker makes way too much.

He should go to Bellator where Coker and crew care about ALL their fighters

embarrassing and shameful for a 5bil company that pays its stars millions...but until these dummies organize and create/join a union, it will continue.
I think it's more embarrassing for Safarov & his manager.

One of the fighters on the last Bellator card made 250 dollars.
Bro....really? I’m not saying I don’t believe you, I’m just making sure you are being serious. Do you have a source? That would suck!

Bro....really? I’m not saying I don’t believe you, I’m just making sure you are being serious. Do you have a source? That would suck!

He also had to sell his own tickets to be on the card

Back