People that believe Jon Jones is guilty

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Post here

his hearing is coming up in a week or thereabouts

post here and eat your crow when he is vindicated and shown to not have intentionally doped

1 year maximum, retroactive
He will return in August

Poopometer%2Bcopy%2B1.jpg

really how i should know for sure..
gun to my head? guilty (im a fan)

He's guilty.

And if somehow they say he's not, then we will know that the system is corrupted and that he's guilty.

Lmfao at jones fans who think the results of a hearing tells more of his guilt than the multiple failed PED tests or years of suspicious t:e ratios.

Edit: That anyone could think a man who we know for a fact to have little moral standing due to his consistent use of cheating in the cage and various nefarious activities outside it and who happened to have won the two hardest fights of his career by somehow possessing an apparent slight athletic edge in the later rounds is also, somehow, entirely by coincidence, the only fighter in UFC history to totally accidentally get caught with banned substances in his system multiple times is nothing more than litmus test for how fucking stupid and desperate some MMA fans are.

Edit edit: although, at least most jones fans aren't as pathetic as Rogan and crew who are literally and laughably trying to use the man's cocaine habit, of all the fucking things, as a way to defend him now.

Last edited:
At this point I don't are about Roids anymore, just good fights and that's something Jones delivers. The sport is tainted in so many ways and every turn someone pops. Not saying its cool as I would prefer a clean sport but testing seems such a game and is inconsistent with judgments.

Bones Knows!

He’s guilty

I will not eat crow if he gets away with it.

People who want Jon Jones to be suspended are not true MMA fans, go watch curling or something

He's still guilty, but he's also wealthy. That tends to help in these situations.

Can I consider him guilty as fuck and yet don't give a f**k about it?

Everyone is on something, the thing is: If the first test came negative, the second positive and the third negative then they'll have a good problem convincing people beyond reasonable doubt, there is something wrong, again, if that talk is indeed true.

Regardless, all other things he took never got caught, like Cormier he's not a fool.

Post here

his hearing is coming up in a week or thereabouts

post here and eat your crow when he is vindicated and shown to not have intentionally doped

1 year maximum, retroactive
He will return in August

I don’t think it matters if he intentionally doped or not they found it in his system. So punishment is coming regardless of excuse. Now I want to see him back. Personally I think it will be July 2019.

He's guilty.

And if somehow they say he's not, then we will know that the system is corrupted and that he's guilty.

Any system where the higher prices legal team can create a reasonable doubt to get someone off on technicalities or some BS is corrupt. Every person should get the same representation not one where the wealthy can come up with some scheme to negate facts.

Still find this entire situation screwed. Tainted cocaine, really? To have an illegal substance that Jon will fully took be contaminated with PEDs is crap. Of course it could he tainted with any banned substance it's a street drug. He admits to breaking the law ,will fully doing coke. To me he knew the risks of that , throw the book at him. Plus it's an easy out to cover up doing PEDs..... Hmmmm like saying you ingested someone elses dick pill .

Bottom line ,if you're gonna do that shit and KNOW that you're going to be tested for substances where guys have been popped for taking IV..... Then that's on him. End of story. He's just playing a game

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.....

...if not for testing positive for cocaine in Dec 2014, and then testing positive for whatever was in the gas station dick pills in July 2016.

He simpily doesn't give a shit about monitoring what he puts in his body.

Instead of asking why we don't believe Jon, perhaps you should explain why you do.

He's already been found guilty. It's just a matter of "sentencing", for lack of a better word. So, people saying he's guilty will still be correct, regardless of the suspension time. No one will be eating crow.

There are only 2 likely outcomes at this point:

1. Jones will get a 2 year suspension from USADA retroactive to the date of the failed test (July 28, 2017) and will fight DC on August 3rd, 2019....DC will come out of 'retirement' for this fight, likely to 'save a card', so it should be interesting.

OR

2. Jones gets a 4 year suspension from USADA....In which case he is fighting by the end of 2018 in europe or asia.

THE CSAC HEARING ON FEBRUARY 27TH MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Back