I googled "most athletic sport" and according to the second result MMA is #1

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
1. MMA
Combine boxing and wrestling together and then go for 5 minutes straight (times 3)…let’s see how you feel. Reacting to kicks, punches, and double leg takedowns is hard enough, but doing it while you are exhausted from throwing your own is on a whole new level. Doing a one on one sport completely intensifies things. From a stamina standpoint, this sport sets the bar. Not too sure if LeBron James could last 5 minutes in the octagon before being gassed enough to get knocked out, but Matt Hughes can run up and down the court for 48 minutes, regardless if the ball goes in or not. MMA is the most athletic sport there is because one wrong move and you can end your life- no other sport has quite those risks.

Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Agility: 9
Endurance: 10
Hand Eye Coordination: 8

Total: 43/50

https://www.muscleprodigy.com/top-10-most-athletic-sports/

thoughts?

No way. I see whoever wrote that hasnt been watch curling in the Olympics.

It's one of the most physically demanding sports for sure, but the actual athletes involved (especially in the heavier divisions) are mostly D-level plumbers; Derrick Lewis being a good example of this.

No one can unconvince me of my belief that JJ Watt would be the UFC HW champ with one year of serious training.

It is. Other team sports such as football may select the largest, fastest and most specifically suited specimens due to the size of the selection field, but that's because they have the money in play to lure those people. MMA is much more demanding than football or baseball.

No way. I see whoever wrote that hasnt been watch curling in the Olympics.

I see some Russian curler just got popped for doping.

tenor.gif

No. Athletically gifted people go into sports that give more money for less risk.

In MMA, Betche Coireija, Roy Nelson and Khabib are world contenders.

1. NFL Safeties and Cornerbacks
2. NFL Tailbacks
3. NBA Point and Shooting guards
4. Soccer Midfielders
5. NHL Defensemen

I'd say those above 5, not necessarily in that order, are the most athletic positions in sports. And to make it to the top in those positions, it's ALOT more competitive than making it to the top in MMA.

There is absolutely no way, anybody can convince me that Michael Bisping is more athletic than Kyrie Irving.

It's one of the most physically demanding sports for sure, but the actual athletes involved (especially in the heavier divisions) are mostly D-level plumbers (Derrick Lewis being a good example).

No one can unconvince me of my belief that JJ Watt wouldn't be the UFC HW champ with one year of serious training.

He can't.
He would have to cut his pay and his weight and he's fuckin successful at what he's doing now.
Your point is invalid.

Google's search results are tailored to your browsing habits/interests

1. NFL Safeties and Cornerbacks
2. NFL Tailbacks
3. NBA Point and Shooting guards
4. Soccer Midfielders
5. NHL Defensemen

I'd say those above 5, not necessarily in that order, are the most athletic positions in sports. And to make it to the top in those positions, it's ALOT more competitive than making it to the top in MMA.

There is absolutely no way, anybody can convince me that Michael Bisping is more athletic than Kyrie Irving.
kyrie went to the GOAT school so he's obviously a level

and change number to just NFL defensive backs (and some ends ) and I agree

I see some Russian curler just got popped for doping.

tenor.gif

After seeing enough Russian fail videos, I can't say that I was that surprised. But it also points out how demanding it is too watch a stone slide on ice.

It's one of the most physically demanding sports for sure, but the actual athletes involved (especially in the heavier divisions) are mostly D-level plumbers; Derrick Lewis being a good example of this.

No one can unconvince me of my belief that JJ Watt would be the UFC HW champ with one year of serious training.
A level plumbers can hold 2 titles in this sport!

actually watched curling last night on NBC. was actually halfway decent, even if I dont know the rules. MMA requires much athleticsm , look at derek brunson he was a cheerleader

Muscleprodigy.com

/thread

I'm still saying basketball has the best overall athletes. Size, speed, agility, leaping, eye-hand, endurance, quick decisions

Last edited:
Back