Medeiros and Cerrone

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Was there any fight with more bro love then we've seen with Medeiros vs Cerrone ?
It looked like they would enjoy more kissing and hugging then fighting.

it definitely fit the whole "if Cowboy befriends you before the fight he's gonna kick your ass" narrative.

I am all for good sportsmanship, I much prefer it to the narcissistic social media garbage a lot of fighters subject us to, but no one wants to see the fighters stopping every few moments to hug it out. knock that shit off, bro out after the fight.

Cro Cop - Pat Barry
yeah that was great
i_3.jpg

ufc115_10_crocop_vs_barry_026.jpg

but I can't remember any other similar fight , I guess these two fights were the only one with such anomaly

It made me nervous when they did it after their first exchange. There has to be a time when your mind switches over to fight mode. I wouldn’t want to keep hugging after each exchange.

Cerrone did say he would fuck a man on TV if given enough money didn't he .
<Gordonhat>

it definitely fit the whole "if Cowboy befriends you before the fight he's gonna kick your ass" narrative.

I am all for good sportsmanship, I much prefer it to the narcissistic social media garbage a lot of fighters subject us to, but no one wants to see the fighters stopping every few moments to hug it out. knock that shit off, bro out after the fight.
I don't mind a bit of comradery but they were a tad over the top. Saving the bro out for before or after the round or match is preferable.

Back