Who has a better resume Jacare or Rumble Johnson?

AnthonyrumbleJoshua

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rumble destroyed people and went on a tear at light heavyweight. He beat Gustafsson who at the time was arguably one of the best in the lhw division.

Jacare on the other hand was a straight up killer in strike force and is one of the most legitimate contenders in the ufc middleweight division.

Who has the better resume out of these two?

Rumble beat Gustafsson, Jacaré beat Mousasi... and that's pretty much it.

All I know is they're both better than their records.

Rumble beat Gustafsson, Jacaré beat Mousasi... and that's pretty much it.

All I know is they're both better than their records.

Jacare beat Brunson in the first round twice though. You gotta admit that's fkin hilarious.

Edit: Wording.

Jacare, by far. He’s beaten Vitor, Mousasi, Kennedy, Lawler, Okami, Lindland and Brunson x2. Most people including myself believed he should’ve got the nod against Romero. I have Jacare beating Rockhold in the rematch

Rumble. But it's probably a close call, as what they've both got in common is that they never did make it to the top, but came close.

Rumble was favored by the UFC, presenting a style that is more exciting, seeing as how he's easily portrayed as someone who could knock you out with a single punch early.

Jacare beat Brunson twice in the first round though. You gotta admit that's fkin hilarious.

He beat Derek Brunson the same amount of times he beat Chris Camozzi. That's pretty impressive.

Oh, by the way: is it just me or it's definitely time for Souza/Camozzi III?

He beat Derek Brunson the same amount of times he beat Chris Camozzi. That's pretty impressive.

Oh, by the way: is it just me or it's definitely time for Souza/Camozzi III?

Meh I'll watch Jacare fight anyone. Beast.

Rumble pretty much cleaned out LHW in his way to the TS, he beat pretty much every single top contender: Gustaffson, Bader, Davis, Texeira, Nog, Manuwa. Jacare have also good wins against Brunson x2, Camozzi 2x, Shlemenko, Kennedy, Lawler, Mousasi, Belfort and Carmont I think I will go with Rumble in this one but very slightly just because all those guys were top 5 or very close to it

Jacare for me. Much more consistent.

Imagine if we could combine them into one MMA fighter...Jesus.

Easy.
Jacare's resume is riddled with typos.
Rumble's is neatly double spaced and even has references.
I go with Rumble.

Back