Jimmy smith is literally the GOAT!!

You know the UFC commentating division is weak/dying when some dude can just step in and be GOAT after only a couple of shows.

th

This is a literal misuse of the word "literally".

What a fail.

His commentary was always great in Bellator. UFC signed him QUICK after Bellator dropped him even though they already have like 10 commentators. Really glad they did.

Excellent commentator.

Bellator fucked up.

jimmy is great but just the other day i was talking to a pal about how the ufc lost chael and now bellator has him fighting in a heavyweight grand prix AND doing commentary. really felt that the ufc dropped the ball there.

i guess the ufc maybe saw conor as some kind of successor to chael but now conor is doing fuck all and conor couldnt do commentary in a million years, he's dumb as a box of rocks

Rogan lite did a good job

i actually think rogan is jimmy lite. jimmy has actually competed in mma, has a huge wealth of stories of real training with huge mma icons, and jimmy doesnt try to sound smart, he actually is. the only way jimmy could be rogan lite is if jimmy was constantly making terrible bjj transition calls like joe does, while being an even worse drug addict than joe

Jimmy Smith probably is the best color commentator in MMA right now.

The two best things I've ever heard regarding UFC commentary....Mike Goldberg released and Jimmy Smith hired.

Been saying for years that he and Sean Wheelock were the best pair of commentators in MMA. Will never understand why Bellator screwed that up...

Jimmy's TV show Fight Quest was a lot of fun too.

Been saying for years that he and Sean Wheelock were the best pair of commentators in MMA. Will never understand why Bellator screwed that up...

Jimmy's TV show Fight Quest was a lot of fun too.

Bellator needed their salaries to help pay their senior citizens' brigade. Only explanation that makes any sense.

Dresses like rogan, sounds like rogan,, looks like rogan.......... No funny comments or excited commentary when things get going,,, NOT rogan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back