How good can Oskar Piechota be?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's a great bjj guy with some power. He finished 10 out of his 11 wins and is still undefeated but still pretty unknown.

How good can he be?

As good as every other Oskar Piechota in the UFC. Duh.

at first i was thinking it was the one legged dude who killed his old lady cause he found text in her phone ..

dude went ape shit and killed the ho for fucking with a two legged man

Who is he? Serious question. Only watched the Gordon fight onwards. Did he fight yesterday?

Who is he? Serious question. Only watched the Gordon fight onwards. Did he fight yesterday?
Multiple times ADCC medalist, Cage warriors middleweight champion. (Conor Mcgregor, Joanna, Bisping came from Cage Warriors)

He's 11-0 and was on the first fight of the night, winning by first round ko

He's my second favourite Polish prospect atm. Can be a little clunky in his striking mechanics but still keeps finding the finish almost every time. I believe he went to a decision in his UFC debut in a fight that I admittedly haven't watched yet. On the ground, he's a dynamic finisher though. Really hard to control and extremely strong.

The Polish MMA scene is kind of thriving atm and producing quite a few young and interesting prospects even in terms of the international MMA pool. For example, check out the multiple ADCC Euro gold medalist and 13-0 MMA fighter Mateusz "Gamer" Gamrot who in my opinion is the most promising one out of Poland yet. Handed Marif Piraev (19-1) the only loss in his career (via TKO).

KSW has really created some momentum for the sport in that region.

Last edited:
He's my second favourite Polish prospect atm. Can be a little clunky in his striking mechanics but still keeps finding the finish almost every time. I believe he went to a decision in his UFC debut in a fight that I admittedly haven't watched yet. On the ground, he's a dynamic finisher though. Really hard to control and extremely strong.

The Polish MMA scene is kind of thriving atm and producing quite a few young and interesting prospects even in terms of the international MMA pool. For example, check out the multiple ADCC Euro gold medalist and 13-0 MMA fighter Mateusz "Gamer" Gamrot who in my opinion is the most promising one out of Poland yet. Handed Marif Piraev (19-1) the only loss in his career (via TKO).

KSW has really created some momentum for the sport in that region.

In my opinion, Piechota has a much higher ceiling then Gamrot. He's well rounded , his standup is improving, he has heavy hands and world class ground game. And he has the opportunity to develop his skills against the world class opponents, unlike Gamrot.

Gamrot is a typical MMA mid-tier wrestler. KSW had been feeding him strikers with questionable tdd for years to make him look good. He's great, but he would get smashed by the UFC-caliber wrestlers. In the first Parke fight he wasn't able to take him down even once legally, and while Parke has legit wrestling skills, he's nowhere near the UFC top.

I wasn't paying attention before, I am now.

Looking forward to his scraps, he certainly demonstrated a nice skill set Sunday.

I thought he looked good.

Was also impressed with his humility and humbleness after the fight. Showed a lot of respect.

He certainely was throwing hands with more authority than his opponent yesterday. And since he is a grappler first, that certainely opened some eyes.

Remember the name, Oscar Pianotta is for real.

Back