UFC 126 : Your performance of the night?

UFC 126 : Who had the best performance of the night?

• Total voters

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Who had the most impressive performance of the night, and why?

Gonna go with Cowboy here.

Why?

He actually pieced up Yancy with his HANDS. which is normally NOT his strength.

He actually beat Medeiros at his own game. Started timing him, then rocked him with a straight right, and blasted him on the ground.

What was your performance of the night, and why do you think it was most impressive?

It definitely wasn’t James ‘Baby Kicks’ Vick

Cowboy should have gotten a bonus over lewis easy. I thought they were for fighters who actually did well.

Black beast

Need a gif of that nod after the ko. Tyburas gonna need therapy after waking up to that

Shocked that Lewis got a bonus for that slopfest over Cowboy.

Cowboy should have gotten a bonus over lewis easy. I thought they were for fighters who actually did well.
He's never getting another bonus, he hasn't since he spoke out and said a fighters union was a good idea. He deserved a bonus tonight and for his ko of Matt Brown.

Lewis didn't deserve that bonus, not after that shit. Dude could knock out a hippo but he got straight up exposed tonight

Cerrone got robbed of it I thought. That was supposed to be a 4th loss in a row to a lot of people, and he beat a TOUGH, surging guy like Yancy.

Can't believe he didn't get it

Why is Derrick Lewis the only guy to get his nickname on the poll??

<{pranko}>

He's never getting another bonus, he hasn't since he spoke out and said a fighters union was a good idea. He deserved a bonus tonight and for his ko of Matt Brown.

He didn't get a bonus for the Brown KO? I can't remember that card of the top of my head but there must have been some great finishes to beat him there...or he really is being screwed over for talking about the fighter's union.

I went with that Diego guy cuz that was my personal favorite. Beat a guy who was looking to be a decent prospect by pinning his arm behind his fucking back and smashing him in the head until the ref stepped in.

That shit was fucking brutal and amazing at the same time

They label it "performance of the night" but give it to a guy that got taken down at will and dominated on the ground?? Okay..
Lewis didn't deserve that bonus, not after that shit. Dude could knock out a hippo but he got straight up exposed tonight

Cerrone got robbed of it I thought. That was supposed to be a 4th loss in a row to a lot of people, and he beat a TOUGH, surging guy like Yancy.

Can't believe he didn't get it
Exactly it's called "performance of the night" now and that performance was shit.

Voted Black Beast, because he is the motherfucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!. WAR BLACK BEAST.

They label it "performance of the night" but give it to a guy that got taken down at will and dominated on the ground?? Okay..

Exactly it's called "performance of the night" now and that performance was shit.

They call it that but we know what it really is. They stopped calling it KO of the night because if somebody suffered a serious injury due to a KO the UFC could be accused of encouraging it by offering a bonus to knock the other guy out. They've just covered their bases. It's still KO of the night.

I went with that Diego guy cuz that was my personal favorite. Beat a guy who was looking to be a decent prospect by pinning his arm behind his fucking back and smashing him in the head until the ref stepped in.

That shit was fucking brutal and amazing at the same time

Yeah, I gotta agree with this. Cowboy was great though. Lewis didn't have a great fight and he got tired but he showed heart and didn't give up.

Back