If GSP only fight once before his retirement ,who would you want him to fight with?

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
No matters if it would be for a title shot , there's a lot of fighters that would accept the money match

A fight with Woodley would be the right one to be scheduled but It seems like St.Pierre don't want it that much.Thompson is still in the countender mix and would be a great opponent for GSP but I think he will end up fighting either Till or Ponzhi

But the biggest fight would be against Khabib Nurmagomedov, anyway GSP have destroy's so many lightweight in his early carreer that he couldn't refuse it if the best of all-time were to challenge him. Georges want someone with a good hype so let's do it Nurmagomedov vs GSP at Bell Center it would be the shit

Woodley would do the most for his legacy but at this stage in his career o don't know if he can get it done. So I'll go with mcgregor cause that would literally be the most one sided Conor fight they can make. It would literally be an embarrassment

Anderson Silva

Personally wanna see him fight woodley he wants to fight McGregor cuz of that money

Woodley doh. Thats GSP division and now a dominate champ sits there. No better fight to make.

Either GSP solidifies GOATness or Tyron gets his shine.

GSP say Khabib is the #1 pound for pound. I think he don't want Khabib to challenge him so he play it chill

GSP say Khabib is the #1 pound for pound. I think he don't want Khabib to challenge him so he play it chill
Khabib has nothing for GSP.

Can't outwrestle him, can't oustrike him.......nothing.

I'd like to see GSP fight the winner of Woodley - RDA. Woodley needs to earn a money fight, not whine his way into one.

Yeah Woodley/St Pierre is the fight to make .even in his hometown , woodley would get boo'd as hell

Woodley, or whoever the WW champ is when GSP returns.

Khabib has nothing for GSP.

Can't outwrestle him, can't oustrike him.......nothing.

I'd like to see GSP fight the winner of Woodley - RDA. Woodley needs to earn a money fight, not whine his way into one.
as a fellow quebecers i'm all-in for GSP but this is really delusional

Well, the WW champion would be the obvious choice for me.

If, and when he’s healthy enough. And, no matter who it is.

I would have had him fight Lawler when Robbie was champ.

Since Thompson destroy"d Rory, a fight with GSP really making sense

either the ww champ.. or lw champ. whoever that'll be when he ever gets back.. who knows

GSP had only fight one Brazillian (Alvez) , a fight against RDA 3.0 seem interesting

I feel like if you are a true gsp fan theres only one fight you absolutely must see before he retires. There was a time when it was the fight of all fights and it never happened. If you dont know what that fight is and/or you dont think thats the fight that you must see then you arent a gsp fan. Ben askern would be a great second though

as a fellow quebecers i'm all-in for GSP but this is really delusional
you think khabib is really that different then sherk, hughes, koscheck, sheilds, and fitch? Georges has been smashing that style for decades and you think a guy whos a weight class below is going to be trouble for him? Khabib has nothing for him

Back