Big country destroys CC at his best...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Whether you want to admit it or not, especially the Fedor fans, Roy handled the Croatian sensation at his best! Here are the highlights of the fight and it speaks for itself! Bottom line, Fedor at his best won't even beat Nelson, not because of mma math, but because of the evolution of the sport and fighters.
Deal with it or don't, it won't change the facts!

CC hit big country with everything that's possible and nothing. If CC hit Fedor with that kick, the emperor would've lost his kingdom long time ago.

Here is what pride fans hoped for

Negative tree fiddy out of 10 troll thread

Big Country didn't fight CC "in Japan". Fedor outstruck and dominated CC "in Japan".

Hoy is the 2nd best striker in mma, behind ubereem

but in Japan, CC wins

There needs to be a study done on the negative effects of long term exposure to UFC hype on human intelligence.

Big Country didn't fight CC "in Japan". Fedor outstruck and dominated CC "in Japan".
Denial is a bliss because it protects the brain from going in shock, which is fine!

Roy is a once in a life time athlete.

Imagine if he took his dieting serious

“Roy is a ww if he took his diet seriously”

-fedor fan

There needs to be a study done on the negative effects of long term exposure to UFC hype on human intelligence.
I've been trying to help my fellow posters on here, but nothing! I have all the proof that u need! I told them about Ngannou, they laughed! I told them about Rocksalt, they laughed! I told them about Jones, the cursed me and laughed! Now, I've been laughing for a long time!

Crocop was done after the Gonzaga KO. By the Time he fought Roy his legs were gone as well as his confidence.
Prime Cro-cop destroys any version of Roy.

It's been proven that Cro Cop's style isn't as effective in a cage.

Gonzaga destroyed prime crocop unless youre a pride jock rider then you say he was washed up lol

Crocop was done after the Gonzaga KO. By the Time he fought Roy his legs were gone as well as his confidence.
Prime Cro-cop destroys any version of Roy.
He hit him like a punching bag and you still think he can do better? I mean you don't lose power, maybe agility!

"The evolution of the sport and fighters"

Rockhold fighting hands down and getting KOed is the evolution?
Nate eating low kicks all his career like it was pot is the evolution?
Runson running wild in the octagon throwing punches and getting flatlined is the evolution?
Conor being a 2 division champion that cant fight for more than 2 rounds cause he doesnt have any cardio is the evolution?
Predator eating his own hype and gassing hard in the 1rst round of a title fight is the evolution?

You fucking UFC shill have guys left and right that dont have any boxing fundamentals or even try to check a low kick and want to talk about evolution?

He hit him like a punching bag and you still think he can do better? I mean you don't lose power, maybe agility!
Cro cop was famous for his kicks in his prime, not his hands. By the time he was in his 30's, his kicks were still decent, he was a shell of the guy in PRIDE. Cro-cops couldn't take a good shot at that point in his career either.

Back