Cowboy vs Mcgregor

thehyena

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know Cowboy is on a kinda skid, but mcgregor has not fought in a while and coming off a TKO loss. Cowboy looks vulnerable and Mcgregor will be rusty and Rich soft.
They have beef already and the won't have many chances left To have this fight.
And if you think Mcgregor would kill him, remember Mcgregor has never knocked out anyone above 155 and is 1 and 1 at 170. I think Mcgregor would like to avoid fighting diaz for atleast 1 fight because he is a little scared of him IMO.

Colin fighting someone in an Octagon.

You got more chance of pissing into the wind and not getting a soaking.

Just being real Conor is not a good matchup for Cowboy, I mean come on Cowboy just beat (with all due respect a great fighter) Yancy and you want to give him Conor?

Cowboy struggles with anyone who has good head movement and continues to advance (Diaz,till, RDA) I love Cowboy but come on thats a bad fight for him not to mention it will never happen.

Cowboy needs a rematch with either Masvidal or someone in the top 8 for a chance to get back in to WW title contention. Just so many guys ahead of him it seems like.

I like Cowboy but fuck thats the worst match up ever for him. Conor would beat him before he even enters the cage and then just smoke him.

Good win for him tonight though. Hope he retires soon. Lob some up and commers like tonight and I hope he rides off......he wont though.

Colon smokes cerrone and i don't really like colon.

Lol one of the isn't even fighting anymore

Conor would finish cowboy in the 1st man. But fight would obviously never happen at this point.

Skill wise, it could go either way. Conor has a better chance at taking it for sure but Cowboy has a lot of tricks up his sleeves. The mind games would wreck cowboy before he entered the cage. Dude does not perform well under pressure.

Canor doesn't throw body shots, so no worry for Cowboy.

zg0OR.gif

Conor bodies him

Boxing and no friendship...Cowboy's poison

Like Cowboy a lot more than Conor, but yeah. Conor brutally stops him.

Pay Cerone some money! Hopefully UFC upgrade his pay..

I know Cowboy is on a kinda skid, but mcgregor has not fought in a while and coming off a TKO loss. Cowboy looks vulnerable and Mcgregor will be rusty and Rich soft.
They have beef already and the won't have many chances left To have this fight.
And if you think Mcgregor would kill him, remember Mcgregor has never knocked out anyone above 155 and is 1 and 1 at 170. I think Mcgregor would like to avoid fighting diaz for atleast 1 fight because he is a little scared of him IMO.

I don’t think Conor would have ever fought Cerrone. They even had a social media beef. When Conor has the chance to fight Cowboy, he picked someone on vacation in Cabo instead.

McGregor blesses slow starting Cowboy early or the kicks start accumulating and causing damage.

Colon smokes cerrone and i don't really like colon.
I surprised all of you really think Mcgregor that good at a higher weight class. He beat diaz by close dec and lost to him.. , he koed Eddie at 155 who Cerrone dominated also. And every other win Conor has is against 5'5 145ers. Conor is great at 145 but he is just a middle of the road guy at 170.

Back