Vick with the Khabib / Cucuy post-fight call out

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I like Vick overall but

giphy.gif

But he had a big decision win over a 40yr old post usada Brazilian

Calling out Colin as well hahaha, you got more chance of seeing a member of Isis in the Octagon.

Texas boys undefeated tonight?

Yeah, why not make the call out if people are turning him down. Chiesa should be back in the ring, anybody know where he's at?

What a goof, would love to see Diaz vs Vick but no way Nate comes back for that fight.

Calling out Colin as well hahaha, you got more chance of seeing a member of Isis in the Octagon.
I assume there are some already. Some suspicious sounding names frequenting the octagon nowadays.

He only called them because other fighters keep turning him down so he instead went with the higher ranked guys

I have no issue with it

He should fight Kevin Lee next imo

I dont like Khabib at all. But Vick needs to understand that he really not good, like at all. Khabib will go right threw his range, and take him down.

Tony fucks him up, regardless.

He only called them because other fighters keep turning him down so he instead went with the higher ranked guys

I have no issue with it

He should fight Kevin Lee next imo

Lee will make him throw up the #metoo unless he gets caught.

Ranked #14 and just won a 29-28 decision over 40-year-old Francisco Trinaldo.

Sounds like someone who deserves top-5 for sure. <Lmaoo>

Kevin Lee ran through Trinaldo and finished him with a Sub, Vick struggled and kept getting caught up top, Vick has a ways to go.

Back