Curtis Millender would kill James ‘Baby Kicks’ Vick

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Man what was all that talk James Vick, about how you deserved the main event and that you was gonna go for the finish and prove everyone wrong and be the champion.

This man just threw baby kicks and refused to engage.

Stock down in my eyes, even with the W over old Trinny.

Different weight classes but Yea Vick looked pretty bad to be fair though Trinaldo is a tough out for anyone and is tough to look good against.

Last round was fucking bogus tho, bet if it was anywhere else but his hometown he would've lost a split decision.

Different weight classes but Yea Vick looked pretty bad to be fair though Trinaldo is a tough out for anyone and is tough to look good against.

Last round was fucking bogus tho, bet if it was anywhere else but his hometown he would've lost a split decision.

Skill for skill, Vick sucks. He’s got no skills, he just uses lame tactics via his length.

No way! Are we just throwing names out of random people now that would beat vick?

The decision to make kick plural in that sentence has triggered me.

Give James Vick his wish and send him a Top 10 opponent and see his ass get flattened.

Unless he decides to run away like that again then everybody loses.

They fight in different weight classes you imbecile.

I laugh at people with the "Jon Jones is too tall for his opponents, and that is why he finishes them" opinion. LOL

Lots of fighters don't know how to use their reach advantage. James Vick had the reach advantage, and spent the whole fight running around. I thought he was a Golden gloves boxer, didn't somebody teach him how to jab? LOL

Fuck the weightclasses 6'3 lightweight wtf.....I'd like to see it.

Trinaldo can do some stuff to your chin.

Vick played it safe. Shitty fight, but he got it done against a dude who most people fail to beat.
Him asking for a main-event is laughable though.

Cerrone is going back to Lightweight, Vick vs Cerrone would be good. I think Cerrone would win that easily.

Trinaldo can do some stuff to your chin.

Vick played it safe. Shitty fight, but he got it done against a dude who most people fail to beat.
Him asking for a main-event is laughable though.

He was promising a finish and whining about this and whining about that, he didn’t deliver, let alone even TRY for a finish.

Like, the way he throws his knees look so goofy with terrible timing. And then you got a guy like Millender who throws with reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back