Is Trinaldo the strongest......

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
40 year old in the UFC?

The only other guy that I can think of who is as physically imposing is the Soldier of God

Last edited:
Strongest? He seems pretty strong but compared to what? there are only a handful of guys his age currently active on the roster.

Plus Vick has had no difficulty getting up from his takedowns and taking him down in turn. Does that make Vick the strongest 30 year old in the UFC?

Hunt is 43.. not ripped but I'd imagine he is stronger given he is a heavyweight.

Strongest? He seems pretty strong but compared to what? there are only a handful of guys his age currently active on the roster.

Plus Vick has had no difficulty getting up from his takedowns and taking him down in turn. Does that make Vick the strongest 30 year old in the UFC?
How often do you see a 5'6" 40+ year old slamming a big 155er with ease?

Pretty sure Ngannou is the strongest 40 year old on the roster

Hunt is 43.. not ripped but I'd imagine he is stronger given he is a heavyweight.
Hunt got steamrolled in his last fight by a smaller heavyweight so no. Compare a heavyweight to his respective weight class

Hunt got steamrolled in his last fight by a smaller heavyweight so no. Compare a heavyweight to his respective weight class
If you are going pound for pound sure. But your original post just says is he the strongest and I would bet on Hunt out lifting him in most areas.

If you are going pound for pound sure. But your original post just says is he the strongest and I would bet on Hunt out lifting him in most areas.
Sorry but I meant pound for pound

Some guys that fougth Trinaldo said he is really strong...a lot more than you imagine

Back