Has Anybody Here Ever Won...

Yeah 4 times and I won 6 figures every time but I don't have the slips to prove it sorry they're on my other computer that has a virus and I can't log on to show you

Can't say I've seen a betting slip, but I think I've seen a perfect tapology bracket.

1. I won a 8 fight parlay for ufc 200. Only $10 and mostly favorites so I only won like $300

That shit would be awesome. When it happens I'll post that shit but waiting for it to happen is probably like

Attachments

• s521972503441136676_p3304_i1_w434.jpeg
    s521972503441136676_p3304_i1_w434.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3
A few have claimed to. But they never post proof. There was one goof a few weeks ago that claimed he won like $80,000 on a $1000 full card parlay but had every excuse in the book as to why he couldn't post proof.

I'm sure it's happened though.

There was a card where all the Brazilians lost and every under dog won. Frank mir was on it in pretty sure. $1 paid like 8k. Betting sites said that was the most costly card ever and put the whole year in red since so many small bets on all underdogs were placed

I think I've see at least a couple of people post their wins here, never happened to me.

There was a card where all the Brazilians lost and every under dog won. Frank mir was on it in pretty sure. $1 paid like 8k. Betting sites said that was the most costly card ever and put the whole year in red since so many small bets on all underdogs were placed

I remember seeing an article on that lol. That's what got me into parlays. I never bet otherwise. Lucky bastard.

Yeah 4 times and I won 6 figures every time but I don't have the slips to prove it sorry they're on my other computer that has a virus and I can't log on to show you
My old computer got hit with that shit, told me I had to send money in order to get a key to restore my files. Also the best I have done was a parlay with Bisping to beat Silva, Diaz to beat Mcgregor 1 and Tate to beat Holm, won around $500 from $20 if I remember correctly.

I won around 1000$ on UFC 84 with a whole main card parlay. That was a long time ago though and most fighters were known to most fans back then, Im lucky if i now the third fight from the top these days

I totally believe you. Let me have a dollar.

A whole card.?? No way, Ive won doubles, trebles, fours and a couple of fives in the past and I'm on course for a five tonight if Black Beast and Cowboy win but a whole card, not a snowballs chance in hell, its so f....ng difficult.

Back