Alves showed some serious heart there

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He was knocked senseless in the first, but kept firing back.

I thought that was a wrap.

Win or lose, can't fault that guys fighting spirit.

Last edited:
He went for the walk off and the ref went full Mario.

This is rough... Just hope the beating isn't that bad. Needs more leg kicks.

Yep. When he got a shitle tot against GSP in 2009, he was a beast. Now, not so much.

Brutal finish. Millender landed the knee from hell.

How was Curtis not even warned about extended fingers? Another dumb fuck ref. Alves was outsized looked like a manlet.

Fun fight to watch. Alves has lost a step, but he fought his ass off. Millender was a little too long and fast for him.

Maybe he could try 155 again ?

How can a guy like Alves not cut to LW but Millender can cut to 170?

Shows how bad Patrick Cote is. Alves made him look amateur in their last fight.

He was knocked senseless in the first, but kept firing back.

I thought that was a wrap.

Win or lose, can't fault that guys fighting spirit.

He was looking to throw deep in the first after being ultra close to getting stopped. Fought like he wanted to take back the round which obviously couldn't happen but you could tell he was going for it. Looked to be pressing forward and attacking more in the second too and then bam.

I love the guy and was hoping he would pull it off, but Millender showed some serious skill. My thought was that with Alves getting that big takedown fairly easily he was going to be looking to do it more in the second round. Kind of sucks he didn't go that route.

Showed a lot of heart till the end, as you said.

he was turning it around in the 2nd and I think millender's legs were about done. it's a shame

I think this guy is as big as rumble it looked like there are 2 weight classes between them

Back