Sage Northcutt is very hittable...

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He can’t have success long term like this. He will be Chinny in a few more fights. I get this is MMA and not boxing. You don’t need a pristine record but you need to learn to defend and not get beat on.

Weird thing from a Karaté base fighter...

Yep his Chin is begging to be cracked by a hard hitter.

06544791f8ab10d08e26b3b6a52191c9

hopefully he improves his defence. not many current ufc fighters have been in the ufc since 19 and he has a lot of time to improve anything

He's just toying with the opposition.

His striking is very "Rockholdesque". Weak boxing, same kicks, chinny

Agreed, but be prepared to have your thread moved.

Mods just moved mine of a very similar theme, saying it "wasn't thread worthy."

haha

hopefully he improves his defence. not many current ufc fighters have been in the ufc since 19 and he has a lot of time to improve anything

I agree on everything else except for his chin. That’s the point of this thread. He is very young and could improve but it won’t mean shit if he ruins his chin. I don’t think he has anywhere near the potential of Overeem...but Overeem is a good example of a guy who was mishandled and lost his chin at a young age as a result.

Alot of these shots aren't clean, they're being hyped by the commentators.

It's like his face is a magnet and the opponent's strikes are launched with metal.

He has an enormous amount to work on.

He can kick, but I'm not sure what else he is good at.

I'm rooting for him, but he's got a long, long way to go.

Yep. He's a prime candidate to become the next Terry Etim.

It's his biggest weakness and needs to be worked on hard before the kid gets KTFO and derailed.

I kind of think he shouldn’t fight anymore until he improves his boxing, head movement and wrestling. He needs to drop the body builder routine for a couple years at least.

Sounds pretty gay if you're a guy. I'd like my daughter to hit him though. Son in law everyone would like.

He had so many opportunities to Guillotine gouti... Didn't use his kicks enough horrible take down defense... Goutis takedown defense was very good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back