Sarah Moras would've won if.....

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The ref didn't let them stand in the first round. Moras was staying busy in the first round when she was on top of lucie, but for some reason he stood them up. If the ref didn't stood then up, Moras would've won rounds 1 and 3. Good job on lucie tho. Fight of the night.

i agree with you that it was wrong for the ref to stand them up, but i dont think it'll be fight of the night

i agree with you that it was wrong for the ref to stand them up, but i dont think it'll be fight of the night
So far it is lol. First 2 fights were 2 quick finishes.

Idk what would've happened, but I agree that the ref fucked her.

The ref didn't let them stand in the first round. Moras was staying busy in the first round when she was on top of lucie, but for some reason he stood them up. If the ref didn't stood then up, Moras would've won rounds 1 and 3. Good job on lucie tho. Fight of the night.
I agree. That was one horrible stand up. And it's possible that things played out like you described. But they may have given Sarah round 1 and Pudilova Rd 3. That's how I scored it. Really wanted Moras to win, though.

I agree. That was one horrible stand up. And it's possible that things played out like you described. But they may have given Sarah round 1 and Pudilova Rd 3. That's how I scored it. Really wanted Moras to win, though.
I had $ on Moras so I wanted her to win lol

In all seriousness, the vast inconsistencies in refereeing and judging are a problem. That girl immediately started landing on the feet after being handed a standup like it was Elite XC.

If she wasn't a human punching bag. Everlast should pry look into her for their new model of bags.

That standup was criminal. That said she didn’t deserve it. She was getting rocked on the feet. Sloppy but cool fight actually.

Back