Prime Cro Cop vs Gustafsson

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cro Cop circa 2005 vs current Alex at openweight. Who’d win it?

Cro Cop would take his head off. Terrible match up for Gus. He's not an explosive striker who could catch Cro Cop and he sure as shit isn't better technically on the feet.

The doctors who would get paid a lot to put Gus back together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_sky_at_morning

redskyalliance

Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery...

I can see Gus easily avoiding the lhk by using his far superior footwork and picking cro cop apart with his boxing,cro cop was good against stationary fighter but never fought someone with actual good footwork like Gus

Last edited:
Nope I keep hearing how mma has evolved so much the last 10 years. Gus by sub

This is a joke right ? CroCop fucks him up , bigger , more powerful and accurate striker , Gustafsson is awkward at times and his power isn't no where near the standard of heavyweight.

I can see Gus easily avoiding the lhk by using his far superior footwork and picking cro cop apart with his boxing,cro cop was good against stationary fighter but never fought someone with actual good footwork like Gus
This. Most of the fighters he KO'd with that kick had no idea how to defend it or even circling in the opposite direction. Fedor easily blocked every single kick and Gonzaga, who is not even known for his footwork, easily avoid the kicks and landed one of his own.

Well you can watch the cro cop-Jds fight and see how easily Jds avoid the lhk and easily pick him apart on feet.but you can argue that was not physical prime cro cop but his skill set didn't change, which is the reason why he got beat by Jds and many other

Last edited:
Well you can watch the cro cop-Jds fight and see how easily Jds avoid the lhw and easily pick him apart on feet.but you can argue that was not physical prime cro cop but his skill set didn't change, which is the reason why he got beat by Jds and many other
<LikeReally5>

ring != cage

Last edited:
Back