Are you for or against USADA?

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
On one hand, USADA's drug testing program isn't infallible, which could create an unfair gap between fighters who can afford top shelf PEDs and lawyers and fighters who can barely afford to train full time.

On the other hand, without USADA, the playing field is "fair" under the unspoken understanding that everyone is cheating and because the only drug test is simply an intelligence test, cheating is as easy for the rich fighters as it is for the poor fighters.

against. there is no benefit whatsoever with USADA for the fans

Against.

Also this makes perfect sense.

"For, I am. Sense, this does not make."--Grandmaster Yoda, Jedi Order

I'm not sure but Teh Chris Weidman has CTE and is 3/4 a vegetable based on his panel comments tonight. It hurts that he's a New Yorker so already starting with an IQ below 70 but he's had his head mashed and likely doesn't win another fight in MMA even if he fights so called good friend Chris Camozzi.

Related to USADA? I have no idea.

For.

Also this makes no sense.
for.

also this makes no sense
USADA's drug testing program is not without holes. Their drug testing procedures can't test for things they don't know exist yet. But the new drugs to get around these tests are only affordable for the rich athletes in sports.

Without USADA, anyone could take anything, and all they had to worry about was the AC's drug test on fight night. I may be coming across like I'm pro-PEDs in MMA, but with USADA involved it's created a more unfair environment because rather than say 90% of fighters taking PEDs and 10% of fighters choosing to stay natural, you now have 10% of fighters who can afford the best PEDs cheating, and 90% of fighters fighting clean.

Of course, if USADA's program had zero holes in it and could test for everything, then I'd be all for it remaining in the UFC.

USADA's drug testing program is not without holes. Their drug testing procedures can't test for things they don't know exist yet. But the new drugs to get around these tests are only affordable for the rich athletes in sports.

Without USADA, anyone could take anything, and all they had to worry about was the AC's drug test on fight night. I may be coming across like I'm pro-PEDs in MMA, but with USADA involved it's created a more unfair environment because rather than say 90% of fighters taking PEDs and 10% of fighters choosing to stay natural, you now have 10% of fighters who can afford the best PEDs cheating, and 90% of fighters fighting clean.

Of course, if USADA's program had zero holes in it and could test for everything, then I'd be all for it remaining in the UFC.

... I don't even know where to start homie. Sry.

... I don't even know where to start homie. Sry.

Stop setting up new accounts Jon you cheating bastard, we know its you.

Back