Throwback: TRT Vitor besmirches Michael Bisping with a high left kick (gif)

No one has transformed from various steroids/PEDs than Vitor throughout his career. Juiced to the gills since he was teenager.

Not even Overeem.

No one has transformed from various steroids/PEDs than Vitor throughout his career. Juiced to the gills since he was teenager.

Not even Overeem.

EAeEIhD.jpg

his traps were so big at 18 its almost a joke

TRT Vitor is the hero the ufc deserves, but not the one it needs right now

The Rockhold one is better..

1SdC57A.gif

Sh!t is legendary..

Deflated TRT Vitor became mortal all too quickly.

He was the reason why Rockhold’s hairline started to recede. No kidding after that KO, Rockhold started aging rapidly and buying self helps books which you can see in the Weidman vlogs.

Not even Overeem.

Nah, there are plenty of guys. You just chose to single him out.

my thought is that trtvitor in that red shorts with that haircut was unbeatable.
qTFP.jpg

Dude was a head case.

He was losing fights in the 90's with a skill set that was red hot 20 years later.

It was a good run for TRT Belfort and in highlight reel fashion

After that it was vs. Weidman, Champ and undefeated going into their title bout. Vitor must've been like "what fucking timing" and I remember Chris giving him shit all the way leading up to the fight for it, but after surviving the Belfort blitz, in the end, Weidman gave him respect.

Still, looking back, I think TRT Belfort would've got Chris. One can only speculate now, but it would've been a whole different animal in there.

And Bisping's eye has never been the same since

It was a good run for TRT Belfort and in highlight reel fashion

After that it was vs. Weidman, Champ and undefeated going into their title bout. Vitor must've been like "what fucking timing" and I remember Chris giving him shit all the way leading up to the fight for it, but after surviving the Belfort blitz, in the end, Weidman gave him respect.

Still, looking back, I think TRT Belfort would've got Chris. One can only speculate now, but it would've been a whole different animal in there.

Belfort is a beast. weidman, Luke, Anderson, Yoel would never fight JBJ on short notice

Back