I wish the UFC would always be on Sunday nights, or Saturday afternoons.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Living in the eastern timezone the main card always starts at 10:00 at night and watching the fights the next day isn't the same for me. I try not to miss a card, but it gets in the way of my social life.

I wish the ufc would just go on pirate network for good

Saturday afternoon sounds good.

Don't like Sundays too much. The card will start at midnight, if it's not the PPV time at 1AM, always a tough Monday after these Sundays

Sucks any which way for me in the UK but Sunday fight card means I can't watch it until after work the next day. It's lucky they're usually shit cards so you don't have to worry about some colleague casual spoiling the result and being forced to touch them with the jab

not me i'm just a peasant who wakes at 345AM mon-thru Friday.

I love it on Saturday nights get all yukky and recover on sundays back to the grind Monday wishing to blow my brain out :)

The UFC shouldn't go against the NFL and Sunday night prime time shows. Saturday nights are fine.

it's fine the way it is.

you don't have a social life anyway.

it's fine the way it is.

you don't have a social life anyway.

giphy.gif

Lol.

Im from europe so its always a bumber 3am start sat night/sunday early hours.

Yeah I really shouldn't bitch. You guys across the pound have it way worse. If they aired them in the afternoon stateside it would be a win win for everybody.

I like fri/sat night or Sunday afternoon when football season is over.
Saturday afternoon would be ok for a live event.

I wish there were no ufc cards. All the fights suck now. Ufc is dying

Sure, since Sunday and Monday are mine to abuse and I usually game on alternate Saturday nights. This oft forces me to watch the prelims later, but I still usually catch the Main on time!

Back