Reaction score
Thoughts?

Me tink luke dieded

finger.gif

KeenDecisiveAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

shogun-ko-b.gif

mma_g_rua-henderson_mb_600.jpg

It's a good fight for both.

Tough first fight for Luke at 205, if he wins he can get a top 5 guy next.

If Shogun wins, he proves he still has it and can also get a top 5 guy next.

Last edited:
Dang. Good fight- hard to pick the winner.

I think Luke is the bigger, stronger guy despite spending most of his career @ MW.

Luke would destroy Shogun. Big fan of Shogun, so i really dont wanna see this fight

Probably one of the best top fighters for Shogun to fight at this point in his career.

If he touches Luke's chin with those CB bombs, it is all over.

Shogun ain’t ever touching the belt again, but he would shatter Luke’s glass chin. Luke has one of the worst chins in MMA history. All 4 of his losses, he’s been KTFO.

Damn good fight, if I say so myself. With luke's weak chin, and shogun's tendency to gas and get taken down, it will be strength vs strength/weakness vs. weakness.

I think the former lhw champ has a good chance of finding rocksalt's chin early.

If Chael can submit him, Luke can.

YES

Luke's dreams of greatness at MW are done. He should move up and put up wars for us now.

Has Luke made any statement that he is moving to light heavyweight? Or is this just what people suppose would be a good career move? Serious question no flames thanks

Has Luke made any statement that he is moving to light heavyweight? Or is this just what people suppose would be a good career move? Serious question no flames thanks
No luke cant remember making any

One of Shoguns biggest fans. Unfortunately I think Rockhold would just tire shogun out and UD him.

Guys, shogun got choked out by Chael and you actually think this would be a tough fight to pick.

{<jordan}

Guys, shogun got choked out by Chael and you actually think this would be a tough fight to pick.

{<jordan}
Guys, Rockhold got Knocked cold by Michael Bisping and you actually think this would be a tough fight to pick.
{<jordan}

Back