UFC Fight Night 126 : Who are your picks?

Fight Night 126 - Who gets it done?

• Total voters

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
About an hour till fight time...Who you guys picking?

Going with :

Cowboy
Black Beast
Vick
Alves
Sage
Ferreira
Morono

Some of the other match-ups I am not familiar enough with the fighters to wager a opinion on.

Who you got?

49027-1369520.png

Plus cheesecake.

Not sure of a few a my prelim choices but I don't know the fighters well.

Believe me when I say. Yancy is your lock pick on this card. I think cowboy is at the end of the line. Safe betting. (If I’m wrong I’m the biggest dumbass of 2018)

Believe me when I say. Yancy is your lock pick on this card. I think cowboy is at the end of the line. Safe betting. (If I’m wrong I’m the biggest dumbass of 2017)

Certainly possible. Cowboys kryptonite has always been guys with good hands who get in his face and back him up.

Tybura is underrated, but going with Lewis via big power shot because I want him to win and fight Ngannou.

Sage will rage in the cage
Stick with Vick who is sick like my dick
Don't screw us Derrick Lewis
I fancy the Nancy Yancy to go Dancy

Tybura is underrated, but going with Lewis via big power shot because I want him to win and fight Ngannou.

Predator vs Black Beast would easily be one of the most violent match-ups in recent HW history.

Swangin n bangin 100lb anvil fists.

Cowboy, Lewis, Vick, Alves, Northcutt, Gordon, Neal and Morono.

Believe me when I say. Yancy is your lock pick on this card. I think cowboy is at the end of the line. Safe betting. (If I’m wrong I’m the biggest dumbass of 2018)
I wouldn't say he's a lock. He might be the favorite but cerrone will def submit him if it hits the ground.

I wouldn't say he's a lock. He might be the favorite but cerrone will def submit him if it hits the ground.

Cowboy is more well rounded with more weapons.

But Yancy has been on a tear. Should be a war.

Well Yancy ran in with his CHIN UP. I was wrong. Sorry

Back