JBG Gods.. plz give us Rumble v Ngannou at HW

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like rumble is gearing up for a return and what appears to be HW

Who gets the Ko and what round ?

not gonna happen, but I see humble rumble celebrating KO win over Ngannou.
first or second round.

Stipe lacks the power to KO Ngannou, no way Rumble does it.

I haven't heard anything about his return since last year several months ago, has there been a new development?

I'm not so sure that would be fun .. Might as well just watch reem replay ..

Rumble is a quitter and Ngannou is an embarrassment

WAR DC !! A true HW Boss .. He will always come forward and fight till the end no matter the outcome !!

CORMIER_DANIEL.png

Ngannou vs Lewis first.

Just to see who's da real black beast.

God please no. I don’t particularly like Ngannou, but he doesn’t deserve to die.

Stipe lacks the power to KO Ngannou, no way Rumble does it.

Your take away from their fight was, "Stipe can't KO him" and not, "Stipe is playing safe and grinding him down instead of going for a KO..."

Wow.

Your take away from their fight was, "Stipe can't KO him" and not, "Stipe is playing safe and grinding him down instead of going for a KO..."

Wow.

TBF Stipe was hitting him with some hard shots by the end of the first. At least it's safe to say that Ngannou doesn't have a glass jaw.

Typical sherdog

Ngannou was never any good right?

Lol at multiple haterz ITT

Both Crumble and Francis "Dada 5000" Ngannou are not worthy of the JBG (PBUH) and his love. But I'm in a charitable mood and I will beseech the Sanguine Lord on your behalf TS.

Let us PREY

O Domine, salvum sit hunc virum in tua luce. Pergamus rogationem eius, compara ambo Rumbilem et Franciam in beatam contentionem.

Anthony-Johnson-vs-Mike-Kyle-WSOF8.jpg

O Pater, sanctissimus ens, da Rumbilis fortitudinem et cor roboris, etiam facultatem esse recte pondum.

DQHCzilUIAIno2Q-750x561.jpg

Et Pradatori, amabo te Domine, da sibi industriam, vim, alacritatem Herculis, quidquaecum caret ut pugnet diutius quam duas minutas.

Tua pace, amen.

Wow.

So you didn't watch the first round where Stipe landed his hardest, best shots flush on Ngannou's chin repeatedly? And/or you're the typical ignorant/delusional moron who only selectively remembers what they want to remember about a 25 minute fight.

Wow.

Rumble moved to LHW on January 18 2014. DC moved to LHW on February 22 2014 and then went on to beat Rumble twice at that weight.

Now Rumble planned to move to HW and soon afterwards DC moved up as well.

DC forever haunting Rumble LOL.

Back