If TJ beats DJ then defends 135 title 4x then beats Holloway he’s GOAT, no question!

Breakfast Bar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
no doubt that TJ is on a path towards unquestioned GOAT status.

If i beat every single UFC champ and bork while ducking Platinum Mike, im the GOAT no question!

You idiot, that’s a lot of “ifs”.

giphy.gif

Wrong. all he needs to do is beat DJ and Cruz in a rematch. He KO'd Cody, 1-1 with Assuncao (no need for the 3rd fight at this point) Rivera needs 1 more big fight before he's even thought about being a title contender... he beat Lineker with complete ease.. Moraes needs a couple more big fights before a title fight, so who else is really left for him at BW? practically no one honestly. I honestly don't see the need for him moving up a class when 135 is his natural class and has never missed weight, like ever, so that point is just stupid.

And if he shits his pants twice, sits in it, pulls his pants down and there's no shit stuck to him, then he's definitely a witch, no question

Sherdog should have some sort of a requirement for members who want to post. An IQ test for example.

Ifs, buts and buttercups......why can’t anyone wait for someone to actually do something before starting the GOAT talk

If GSP goes back to WW and if he defeats Woodley and if he decides to win again the MW belt and if he beats Whitaker/Romero and if he defends at both weights at least two times, then GSP is unquestioned GOAT.

But if Fedor wins the Bellator HW tournament and if he decides to sign with UFC afterwards and if he destroys Stipe, Cain, Werdum, Hunt, Reem and Ngannou and then if Joshua and Wilder decide to try MMA and if Fedor KOs both of them cold stiff, then GSP is no more the unquestioned GOAT, but Fedor is the unquestioned GOAT.

But if CM Punk beats GSP at WW and if CM Punk beats GSP at MW and if CM Punk beats Fedor at HW, then CM Punk is unquestioned GOAT.

But if Erick Silva reaches his potential and if he decides to confront CM Punk at an OW tournament.... fuck that, I am drunk, I should go to sleep.

Drunk-sleep.jpg

The sad thing is, Dillashaw is two wins away (Cruz and Rivera) from having a legitimate claim as the Bantamweight GOAT, and instead he's chasing after smaller opponents thinking life is like Highlander.

Back