Thug Rose Champion | Official Film | UFC 223 | Promo

Joanna is worrying me, refusing to hold herself accountable and blaming the nutritionist and the weight cut and different jazz. It sorta implies she's not taking her lumps, and by throwing off on other people, not making the necessary changes to beat Rose. She lost fair and square. Joanna's got to deal with it if she's going to redeem herself and become a champion again. She can do it. It starts with admitting defeat in earnest

Personally, I’ve only heard her blame the weight cut. Yes, she’s blamed it on others. And, that could possibly be a responsibility delegated to others. Only her team knows that. I just wish she hadn’t said it at all. It’s disrespectful, imo.

That leads me to think she hasn’t learned to lose with humility. So, if she wins. Which I believe she will. She’s probably going to be a pain in the ass in quick order. And, she was really turning me off the last cpl fights. There was a question about top 3 favourite fighters very recently. Until about 3 fights ago she was right in that top 3. I’m still behind her, but I won’t be for very long if she pulls her bullshit much more.

I’m on my phone. But, that doesn’t look fan made, or anything. Looks like the UFC is trying to give Rose a push. They are so fucking bad at whom they back, and when.

But, good for Rose, she’s a good woman. Still seems really messed up to me. But, a good woman.

Personally, I’ve only heard her blame the weight cut. Yes, she’s blamed it on others. And, that could possibly be a responsibility delegated to others. Only her team knows that. I just wish she hadn’t said it at all. It’s disrespectful, imo.

That leads me to think she hasn’t learned to lose with humility. So, if she wins. Which I believe she will. She’s probably going to be a pain in the ass in quick order. And, she was really turning me off the last cpl fights. There was a question about top 3 favourite fighters very recently. Until about 3 fights ago she was right in that top 3. I’m still behind her, but I won’t be for very long if she pulls her bullshit much more.

I’m on my phone. But, that doesn’t look fan made, or anything. Looks like the UFC is trying to give Rose a push. They are so fucking bad at whom they back, and when.

But, good for Rose, she’s a good woman. Still seems really messed up to me. But, a good woman.
I hear ya, it's a huge turn-off to hear her pull that shit. She's been my fav women's fighter for years and that bothered the fuck out of me. I thought she overdid the psychological warfare thing but I wasn't as hurt about it as some soft-butted fellows were around here. She could def use a display of some humility before she smashes rose this time tho

Last edited:
Lol at a 100 pound woman built like a little boy calling herself a thug

I made a thread asking Sherdog their three most favorite fighters :D
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-are-your-three-most-favorite-fighters.3712271/

Joanna and esp Ronda could have used a "sports psychologist." it is a unique field. some athletes are too anxious to perform. some cannot handle losses or get caught up in their own fame.

the UFC should find these girls some good shrinks so when they lose they dont flip their shit.

Lol at a 100 pound woman built like a little boy calling herself a thug
Lol at any adult who needs reaffirmation so desperately that they go to online forums and shit on women 1,000x more succesfull and accomplished than they are. Seriously, I'm laughing at you :D

War namajunas!

That said, I’m not calling her thug rose lol

Lol at any adult who needs reaffirmation so desperately that they go to online forums and shit on women 1,000x more succesfull and accomplished than they are. Seriously, I'm laughing at you :D

White Knight detected
<JagsKiddingMe>

5star.png

“Like Butta”

White Knight detected
<JagsKiddingMe>
Is that where I laugh at losers who havta stroke themselves by making lameass comments online about badass chicks cuz they can't get anyone else to do it, and then you call me self-righteous? Is that the deal?

I hear ya, it's a huge turn-off to hear her pull that shit. She's been my fav women's fighter for years and that bothered the fuck out of me. I thought she overdid the psychological warfare thing but I wasn't as hurt about it as some soft-butted fellows were around here. She could def use a display of some humility before she smashes rose this time tho

I don't think so. People should realize they gave her rematch because of her trashtalk and hate she generated. Her nutrionists were to close connected with her gym ATT to make this shit about failed weight cut. Too many people involved to lie about something like this, I'm not sure how much so called mma journalists translated from polish interviews, but there was also few words about fight being close to cancel etc. She lived with her nutrionist something like 1 year, her leaving them was not possible to go unnoticed. Tbh I don't like to listen about it ( because it happen to many fighters before) even when I was pretty sure after fight, she was depleted because of it during it.
UFC clearly planned Namajunas/Torres 3, if you can read between lines and listen to commentators during Torres/Waterson fight and it was UFC 218.
Somehow Torres done not enough to earn title shot, so then they wanted to give it to Calvillo,it was option, but she lost to Esparza. According to Jedrzejczyk she signed contract first half of January and they waited for Namajunas to sign like 2 weeks.
There were also other things probably related to rematch like new TV deal in Poland, UFC broke TV deal with niche station and signed contract with huge polish company (worth few times more than UFC), they broke deal last week of 12.2017 and polish company informed about contract with UFC just like day after UFC announced rematch between Rose and Joanna.
That being said Jedrzjeczyk probably care more about what Dana White and UFC thinks about her than fans, so she will continue to play heel (otherwise it will be sign of weakness).
"Bad" Joanna vs "Good" Rose will sell fight very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back