Jon Jones the current GOAT without a ranking

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We know ranking mean shit nowadays...but it still is funny how he isnt even in the top 15 UFC LHW rankings.

He could be the greatest talent we ever seen perform in an octagon and has never been beaten (aside from the DQ)

Yet he hasn't been ranked for years, came back ranked 1 beat OSP, left again....came back for a title shot with DC ranked 1....won the belt, got it stripped and again no longer in the rankings. It makes sense, but it doesnt.

I dont know how I feel about fighters being ranked 1 taking years off whether it by choice (GSP), injury or suspension and returning as rank 1.

Does a fighter stay the rank they were when they left always? If Jones was able to come back tomorrow, would he jump the line AGAIN and be next for the title?

Wb9P99V.gif

TS really ignoring the elephant in the room here.

He’s changed this time. I swear! He promised he would!

What was GSP ranked when he came back after 4 years to fight Bisping?

You're really at a loss to understand why he isn't consistently ranked? Really?

<Kpop01>

We know ranking mean shit nowadays...but it still is funny how he isnt even in the top 15 UFC LHW rankings.

He could be the greatest talent we ever seen perform in an octagon and has never been beaten (aside from the DQ)

Yet he hasn't been ranked for years, came back ranked 1 beat OSP, left again....came back for a title shot with DC ranked 1....won the belt, got it stripped and again no longer in the rankings. It makes sense, but it doesnt.

I dont know how I feel about fighters being ranked 1 taking years off whether it by choice (GSP), injury or suspension and returning as rank 1.

Does a fighter stay the rank they were when they left always? If Jones was able to come back tomorrow, would he jump the line AGAIN and be next for the title?
Follow the money.... and in jones case, the trail of broken crack pipes, bags of cash, bags of weed, bleeding pregnant ladies and downed trees. Also, there are no witnesses that can clearly testify against him as they have all had their fucking eyes poked out. This guy is good... damned good!

He is a great fighter but he's only thing that he's truly the GOAT at is fucking up his own career and legacy.

As a result there will always be a question mark over the head of Jones for that reason alone.

You're really at a loss to understand why he isn't consistently ranked? Really?

<Kpop01>
But he still is on the roster. So hes a UFC fighter just rank... 16 or higher apparently

Ronda Rousey already has another career and shes still in the UFC rankings

Follow the money.... and in jones case, the trail of broken crack pipes, bags of cash, bags of weed, bleeding pregnant ladies and downed trees. Also, there are no witnesses that can clearly testify against him as they have all had their fucking eyes poked out. This guy is good... damned good!

The salt is real.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><FookIsThatGuy>

The salt is real.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><FookIsThatGuy>
LOL... why is anyone "salty"? If anyone is salty, it should be his fans because he can't stay out of the crackhouse long enough to fight for them. If he comes back, you know he will still come back "juiced" because he couldn't stand to take the chance of an ass whooping. His tears are real salty and we saw how he cried after losing to USADA, we saw how he cried after being gifted a decision against Gustaffson, so just imagine how hard he will cry when he loses in the octagon. Suicide watch, man, suicide watch.

Back