what are the odds of prime Liddell beating jones?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i would give Liddell a slight puncher chance because jones is much more skilled than Liddell even on feet and Liddell game is too obvious for jones

He doesn't even have a puncher's chance.

Jones' chin is fucking iron; it's the most underappreciated aspect of his abilities. The dude's been hit by hard shots from Gus, Cormier, TRT Vitor, prime Machida etc. and has never been rocked.

id say 4 to 1.

Similar odds to Rumble, but a little worse

Love Chuck, but not happening.

i would give Liddell a slight puncher chance because jones is much more skilled than Liddell even on feet and Liddell game is too obvious for jones
Liddell wouldnt be able to deal with the size of Jones, nor his use of kicks. His oblique kicks and teep kicks. Not to mention Jones overall reach.

I dont see Chuck doing well at all. I see it going the way Rampage vs Chuck 1

Zero. Jones chin cardio kicking size just everything too good. I don't even give him a punchers chance just like I don't give Conor a punchers chance with Nate. Jon's too tough. Huge Liddell fan too.

Counter-question: how does Jones beat the best Liddell? I can't we him holding Chuck down or knocking him out.

Chocolate L knocks his ass out

Tailor made fight

Barring a fluke injury to Jones he has exactly zero chance

If Lyoto couldn't get the job done, then Chuck sure as shit isn't either. Man has twice the reflexes Chuck did and Jones almost killed him.

On a coke match , chuck wins.(via 10 lines)

On a juice match jones wins (via 10 needles)

On a fight jones wins.

Very low.. Jones has shown an iron jaw his whole career. DC cracked him with shots he put HW's out with and Jones smiled. Jones is more skilled in every area of the game..

Liddel gets poked in the eyes trying to close the distance and gets his knees kicked in when he backs up. Jones by decision.

He doesn't even have a puncher's chance.

Jones' chin is fucking iron; it's the most underappreciated aspect of his abilities. The dude's been hit by hard shots from Gus, Cormier, TRT Vitor, prime Machida etc. and has never been rocked.

Iron Chin for sure.

Back