Best/worst mma gimmicks..

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think of guys like The Undertaker or Stone Cold, whose gimmick transcend their sport and elevated their legend...and then you have the Doink the Clown type gimmicks that are full of phail.

Best:

- Brock Lesnar, “Vanilla Gorilla” jacked white dude with a power double, lives in a cabin, has no internet. (Mostly pretty accurate to real life)

- Roy Nelson, “Big Country,” actually lives the big belly beer drinking everyman who happens to have sick bjj and a huge overhand right!

- Stipe, “Firefighter brawler”! Saves people from burning buildings by day, Knocks fools out by night! Legit dude, living his legit truth!

Worst:

Cody Mckenzie, “Bayou Brawler,” ...just a dude who looks like he subsists of of 7/11 hotdogs and microwave food and only bothered to learn a guillotine choke.

Donald Ceronne, “Cowboy,” NOT a real cowboy. Doesn’t know how to operate a chisel plow or tie a boom hitch. (I actually grew up in the Midwest and though I’m not a cowboy, I know some real ass cow folks and ceronne ain’t one)

Clay Guida, “Carpenter,” ...dude literally lives in a van. Shoulda use them carpenter skills to build a house and not just focus on pre, bisping-cherry picking gsp lay and pray, type fighting.

Others??

Best:

The American Gangster. All y'all really have no idea what Chael's been through in the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon.

"Notorious"

Wannabe gangstas are always lame as fuck. Particularly when you switch between that gimmick and another of an upper class ffag with tight pants.

"Notorious"

Wannabe gangstas are always lame as fuck. Particularly when you switch between that gimmick and another of an upper class ffag with tight pants.
This is such a great post in so many ways. Honored that you stopped in. 100% correct.

Convington hating everyone especially non whites

Rothwell and that laugh and reach to the sky like he was Kane

Jacare and that goddamn alligator shit

Cain's injured gimmick has been going for too long.

Think of guys like The Undertaker or Stone Cold, whose gimmick transcend their sport and elevated their legend...and then you have the Doink the Clown type gimmicks that are full of phail.

Best:

- Brock Lesnar, “Vanilla Gorilla” jacked white dude with a power double, lives in a cabin, has no internet. (Mostly pretty accurate to real life)

- Roy Nelson, “Big Country,” actually lives the big belly beer drinking everyman who happens to have sick bjj and a huge overhand right!

- Stipe, “Firefighter brawler”! Saves people from burning buildings by day, Knocks fools out by night! Legit dude, living his legit truth!

Worst:

Cody Mckenzie, “Bayou Brawler,” ...just a dude who looks like he subsists of of 7/11 hotdogs and microwave food and only bothered to learn a guillotine choke.

Donald Ceronne, “Cowboy,” NOT a real cowboy. Doesn’t know how to operate a chisel plow or tie a boom hitch. (I actually grew up in the Midwest and though I’m not a cowboy, I know some real ass cow folks and ceronne ain’t one)

Clay Guida, “Carpenter,” ...dude literally lives in a van. Shoulda use them carpenter skills to build a house and not just focus on pre, bisping-cherry picking gsp lay and pray, type fighting.

Others??
Yoel Romero soldier of God. Has the march down after each destruction of evil.
He kicks ass for the lord

Convington hating everyone especially non whites

Rothwell and that laugh and reach to the sky like he was Kane

Jacare and that goddamn alligator shit
Covington needs to pull off this gimmick....It would bury Conor headlines
maxresdefault.jpg

Matt "Born again" Hughes and his bible were pretty cringey on the reality show.

Colby’s shtick is lame

I have only clicked a few threads today and have noticed pro-wrestling shit in each one with them making references i'm supposed to know like what some guys fake side kick is called or what Stone cold's gimmick is/was or whatever.I don't know that shit ya nerds.And there are MUCH better examples than what you used,that's some noob shit.How about you bring up guys like Joe Son or Kimo carrying the giant cross or something,instead you bring up Clay because he lives in a van?

Over said even today, but Paul buentello gimmick was the most cringe one in ufc history

1115-ronda-rousey-getty-4.jpg
ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-fight.jpg
Ronda-Rousey-in-Ripped-Jeans--15-662x992.jpg

Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey: the cowardice WANNABE feminist flake whom after being exposed goes underground TWICE. To this very day years later she has not addressed her losses.

I have only clicked a few threads today and have noticed pro-wrestling shit in each one with them making references i'm supposed to know like what some guys fake side kick is called or what Stone cold's gimmick is/was or whatever.I don't know that shit ya nerds.And there are MUCH better examples than what you used,that's some noob shit.How about you bring up guys like Joe Son or Kimo carrying the giant cross or something,instead you bring up Clay because he lives in a van?

5b3d218b193f472f9717bf9030caf5dffad68f0ffb61c4ae4e0232f598f701c6.jpg

Sam Alvey’s “look at me I’m smiling” schtick is pretty cringe.

You cheese ball, Cowboy CERRONE, is a cowboy. He may not be a working one but being a cowboy is not about tying hitches but rather having the ability to break colts & fillies, rope a steer, ride a bull and do it all with swagger. Operating a chisel plow and boom hitch falls under the category of 'farmer'; tying a mecate is more a litmus test for Cowboyism than tying a boom hitch.

Bro! Clay lives in a van and still wear tapout flaming skull shirts! Dude needs to move on!

Back