Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.4 (April 27 U.S. Release; Six Untitled MCU Films Get Release Dates)

How much will Infinity War earn in the U.S. after its theatrical run?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: February 4, 2018

Super Bowl TV Spot for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Teases More Epicness

Update: November 29, 2017

First Epic Trailer for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Officially Released!

Update: December 11, 2017

Hugh Jackman Says It's Too Late for His Wolverine to Show Up in an AVENGERS Movie

96umSGz.jpg

Hugh Jackman is well aware that Disney is considering purchasing 20th Century Fox's film and TV divisions but it appears as if those recent claims he might return as Wolverine were a tad premature. In the video below, the Australian actor was asked for his thoughts on a potential Avengers/X-Men crossover and while it's clearly made him at least consider coming back to the role one day, he still seems happy to pass on the mantle.

"It’s interesting because for the whole 17 years I kept thinking that would be so great, like I would love to see, particularly, Iron Man and the Hulk and Wolverine together. And every time I saw an Avengers movie I could just see Wolverine in the middle of all of them like punching them all on the head. But it was like, “Oh well, that’s not gonna happen,” and it was interesting just when I first saw that headline — it was just the possibility of it and who knows what’s gonna happen, obviously — I was like, “Hang on!” But I think, unfortunately, the ship has sailed for me, but for someone else I would like to see Wolverine in there."

It's worth noting that the deal hasn't been finalised as of yet and if Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige were to sit down in a room with Jackman, it's feasible he could convince him to come out of retirement. The only problem with that is that Marvel will more than likely want to start from scratch when they bring the X-Men into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, something the actor alludes to here.

Hugh Jackman Weighs In Whether He'll Suit Up As Wolverine To Join a X-Men/Avengers Crossover

Update: December 19, 2017

Fans Will Understand Why Thanos is the Biggest and Baddest Villain in MCU's History within the First 5 Minutes of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

JbLJee8.jpg

By the time Avengers: Infinity War hits theatres this May, it will have been six years since audiences witnessed Thanos' menacing appearance at the end of the first Avengers film. While the first trailer for Infinity War advertised some of the power the Mad Titan has with just two Infinity stones, some have worried he could underwhelm given a handful of appearances and a lack of development over the last six years worth of films.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, however, remains confident in his plan. Speaking at Brazil’s Comic-Con Experience (via CBR), Feige teased that it won't take long for the film to show why Thanos is the ultimate threat to the universe. “Within the first five minutes of Infinity War people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”

“You know, we’ve been teasing Thanos since the very first Avengers film,” Feige continued. “Remember the end of Avengers, the very end of the movie he turns around in the chair and you realize something bad is coming. We’ve been teasing him for years and the trick is when you tease something for that long you have to deliver.”

Avengers: Infinity War - Thanos Will Prove Himself As The MCU's Biggest Villain Within the First Five Minutes

Update: July 22, 2017

Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR!!

Uploaded a new working video. Watch it now before it gets taken down again.

The below video is taken from a different angle.

Damn, this and the recent trailer still gives me chills.

I have a feeling iron man's death is gonna cause a unite in the MCU having spidey as his up ancoming predeccessor and go full throttle in the second IW.

Spider-Man is a kid no ones following him anytime soon. Captain America will take over and possibly black panther playing a bigger role.

I predict Thor will get a new hammer and Cap will be able to pick up that Hammer.
I think Doctor Strange reconstitutes Thor's old hammer or better yet tells Thor it was an illusion Hela did, ala Loki style, where she banished Thor's hammer to the realm Odin had locked her in while letting Thor see her crush an illusion. Dr Strange then opens a portal so Thor can summon it back.

And yes this time Captain America lifts it and bashes Thanos at a key moment.

Last edited:
Still love Avengers 1.

The trailer, the payoff of seeing all the solo movie heroes come together for the first time.

And clips like this that kind of path the way for bigger spats as in Cap 3: Civil War.

@KnightTemplar

@Dragonlordxxxxx

GOTG 2 is on Netflix

And the Replay value is very good , still like the 1st one but Yondu and Rockets redemption arc is such a solid sub plot here.

Also random Thought. In the Avengers War Trailer Thanos has the Power Gem which means he attacked Xandar or his Black Order did , in the Scene where Ego almost overpower Starlord the expanse started attacking different planets one of them Xandar , I wonder if that weakened the Nova Corps to the point where Thanos aims for it first.

Anyone thinking this will happen?

ix6ufCR_d.jpg
I’ve been thinking Dr. Strange could use the time stone/The Eye of Agamotto to bring Thor’s eye back. As well as Mjölnir.

I’ve been thinking Dr. Strange could use the time stone/The Eye of Agamotto to bring Thor’s eye back. As well as Mjölnir.

That’d be a little too convenient for me.

What’s your theory on Thor’s eye and hammer?

Eyes gone. That’s his new look at least for the time being; I’d be disappointed if they brought it back this soon.

Hammer i’d say will come back to him through some sort of battle/journey where he’ll need to prove his worth. It’ll be a part of his character arch to see him without a hammer and then earn it back through some sort of moral journey.

The Eye of Agamotto shouldn’t be used as an eraser. “Oh that’s broke let me fix it!”

I think Doctor Strange reconstitutes Thor's old hammer or better yet tells Thor it was an illusion Hela did, ala Loki style, where she banished Thor's hammer to the realm Odin had locked her in while letting Thor see her crush an illusion. Dr Strange then opens a portal so Thor can summon it back.

And yes this time Captain America lifts it and bashes Thanos at a key moment.

I think it'll be a completely new hammer.

The prevailing theory I’ve seen online is that Thor’s going to get his axe, Jarnborn, in the new movie.

Eyes gone. That’s his new look at least for the time being; I’d be disappointed if they brought it back this soon.

Hammer i’d say will come back to him through some sort of battle/journey where he’ll need to prove his worth. It’ll be a part of his character arch to see him without a hammer and then earn it back through some sort of moral journey.

The Eye of Agamotto shouldn’t be used as an eraser. “Oh that’s broke let me fix it!”
Had a thought. Maybe The Eye... could bring his eye back however the hammer since the background of how it was made etc might need to be forged in a more special way?

I said it before but I think Drax doesn't make it out of this along with Anthony.

The prevailing theory I’ve seen online is that Thor’s going to get his axe, Jarnborn, in the new movie.
I was thinking more of a Tony Stark or alien-tech version of Ultimate Thor's Mjolnir

5923542-ultimate+mjolnir+realistic.jpg

I don't like either idea (this hammer is much larger than the traditional Mjolnir). I think Jamborn is a little too violent for Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back