What are some of your fav submissions in MMA?

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'll admit when I 1st got into MMA around 2005-2006, I wasn't really a fan of the ground/sub game. I just liked it when they kept it standing. I remember watching Kendall Grove slap on a Darce choke on Alan Belcher at UFC 69 and was like :eek: that was savage lol. IDK maybe cuz seeing guillotines & rear naked chokes were really common. I remember playing UFC undisputed and always trying to win by darce, anaconda,north south choke & necktie chokes those are some of my favorites

I also like Anaconda chokes that one Phil Davis hit on Gustaffason was awesome

Some other good ones

https://youtu.be/9VQR1SnBwv4

What subs do y'all like? And what fighter pulled it off the best in your opinion

Sorry my sherdog skills are atrocious & I don't know how to do a polls :(

giphy.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Werdum over Cain
Rothwell over Barnett
Fedor over Fujita
Jones over Machida
Ortiz over Bader
Anderson over Chael
Nick Diaz over Gomi
Korean Zombie over Garcia

I'll admit when I 1st got into MMA around 2005-2006, I wasn't really a fan of the ground/sub game. I just liked it when they kept it standing. I remember watching Kendall Grove slap on a Darce choke on Alan Belcher at UFC 69 and was like :eek: that was savage lol. IDK maybe cuz seeing guillotines & rear naked chokes were really common. I remember playing UFC undisputed and always trying to win by darce, anaconda,north south choke & necktie chokes those are some of my favorites

I also like Anaconda chokes that one Phil Davis hit on Gustaffason was awesome

Some other good ones

https://youtu.be/9VQR1SnBwv4

What subs do y'all like? And what fighter pulled it off the best in your opinion

Sorry my sherdog skills are atrocious & I don't know how to do a polls :(

The titty twister.
Nipple_623f40_1066867.jpg

My all time favorite...

oops, NOW miq's gif loads...

Last edited:
Back