as of today.. Conor McGregor breaks Anthony Pettis' record

MikalP

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
.. of most amount of days before his first title defense

OXOpH79.png

Every day he wakes up, he will continue to break his own record.

ISN'T HE AWESOME?

In B4 nut-huggerz white-knight and talk about his money.

He hasn't defended his belt?

You guys should have mentioned it.

Atleast Pettis made it onto the wheaties box.

Ya but. I mean how many Instagram followers does he have? Cuz at the end of the day that’s so much more important.

If you count from when he won the featherweight belt, which he never defended, the number of days gets a whole lot longer.

799 days to be exact.

Thats only LW, if you add his FW non-title defenses too that, the number becomes beyond embarrassing.

fighting floyd was a limited time frame tho. who the fuck wouldn't: make money, fight one of the best, test yourself, create a fun show.

He’s a fuckin fraud, and a clown. All he had to do was defend, or vacate. Money isn’t a factor in either of those options.

His Crotch Crickets are the lowest life form on the internet.

Look at the asshole in the post before mine. He could have defended instead of fuckery fights with Cabo Nate. Or he could have vacated LW AT ANY FUCKING TIME.

tenor.gif

At least he didn't have any injuries.

In theory he should be ready to go, eventually. xD
If you add his Cage Warriors non-title defenses into it too, then my God I think the number will be close to 1,000. :O

But of course Dana said "Conor is the unicorn, I'm telling you man Conor is the fucking unicorn, he will fight against anyone at any time, I call this kid the unicorn" "Conor steps up always, he is a very active fighter, I think he is a unicorn"

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Yes Dana we get it, he is a unicorn as you say. A mythical creature that doesn't exist. Only in Sleeping Beauty it exists

Back