Can Jon Jones fight for another organization (outside the US)?

RichyN

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
With Jones probably going to be out for probably awhile.

Why doesnt he just go fight in Russia under M1 or China?

Those organizations surely dont give a fk about american athletic commissions.

Jones vs. Lesnar in Rizin.

Book it, Yakuza.

Why would he? he is coming back by the end of this year to beat DC, everybody knows it

Imagine Jones fighting in Japan. He Would clean out entire organizations in one night.

If he wants to get sued by the UFC for breach of contract, sure.

No he cannot. He is under contract so he would be sued for much more than he would make

Oh yeah as long as gets citizenship in another country first and then low key liquidates all his assets, moves to said country and never returns lol. I think that might be the only way lol.

Not while under contract with the UFC.

Why don't you?

He’s such a cheater even Rizin would pop him for steroids

Why would he? he is coming back by the end of this year to beat DC, everybody knows it
How many dick pills does it take to beat DC? Does he take more dick pills to beat DC, more for Gus, or is it the same amount of dick pills to beat either one? Will the number of dick pills increase if he moves up to HW?

over under amount of Japanese women jon jones on dick pills + coke can bang per/day 24, one an hour if I was betting man I say he can do it HA

They wouldn’t do that.

Dana would let the man make a living.
If he got a release first, sure. They had no problem doing that for Mir, Mirko, and possibly a couple others. But if Jones just said fuck you guys, I'm going to Russia?

In any case, it won't happen until after a suspension comes down from CSAC/USADA, and likely wouldn't happen immediately. And another thing is that Jones is still a draw, where Mirko and Mir weren't really.

He has an exclusive contract with the UFC. They are called promotional contracts. The UFC spends money and time promoting fighters. This builds their name and means the UFC is owed X number of fights. If they didn't have to honor their contracts the UFC wouldn't promote them and we wouldn't have Orgs able to make money and exist. Thats why Conor couldn't just fight Floyd without the UFC agreeing.

Unless his lawyers suck he won't have too. July 2019 I am sure he hopes is worst case scenario..

Back