Video : Fight Night Austin: Weigh-in Faceoffs

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Jimmy Smith calling the intros:

Amazing that Josh Burkman is still in the UFC. Can't even count all the losses he's had at this point. I like the guy, but he's way past his glory days.

Girls getting a little testy here, with a nose-to-nose, followed by a shove.

Both Curtis Millender & James Vick towering over their opponents.

Black Beast looking a little leaner and meaner for this fight.

Very nice gesture by Yancy to gift Cerrone with a Cowboy hat. No animosity between these two. Both guys respect what the other brings to the table.

But make no mistake about it, when that cage door closes, these guys will be throwing serious heat. Both dudes come to bang.

That was a classy move by Yancy.

Amazing that Josh Burkman is still in the UFC. Can't even count all the losses he's had at this point. I like the guy, but he's way past his glory days.

His UFC record is 6-11 (1NC) but I think his beard gives him a pass lol.

If Joshua Burkman loses again and threatens to retire the UFC will just call him back up and offer him another fight

They shook hands, and they have no animosity.

That means Donald is going to win.

Cerron simply has the best attitude out there!

Very nice gesture by Yancy to gift Cerrone with a Cowboy hat. No animosity between these two. Both guys respect what the other brings to the table.

But make no mistake about it, when that cage door closes, these guys will be throwing serious heat. Both dudes come to bang.

yeah i dont need to see beef (fake or otherwise) between fighters. i know these guys will bring it. then probably share a beer afterwards.

No Moras ass? I want my minutes back.

Back